Part 9

So, its been roughly 3 months since ethan and i have spoken a word to each other.

I think this is going pretty great!

I mean, yeah he got super mad at me for dming his girl crush that has no interest in him... But its okay!!

Youre probably asking, what happened in the last 3 months?
Many. Many great things.

Ive decided to move on from this fling i had with ethan (fling is a weird word but im going to use it anyways!) and he's been pulling about um no girls.

So im sort of winning.

Anyways, you havent missed much actually. Let me tell you the last few words he said to me.

Ethan: so this is revenge huh?
Me: lightweight yeah.
Ethan: Thats funny. You think this is gonna help you. Lol you deserve everything thats happened to you honestly if you believe in revenge and that what you just did what right. Peace. Trying to help was a wage of time. Why do you complain about other people being fake? If you're like the fakest one?
Me: so do you really think i deserved EVERYTHING thats happened to me? All the abuse? All the heartbreaks? All the fights? Everything? I deserve it?
Ethan: I mean I really tried to help you feel better and I told you about what's been happening to me lately and then you did the thing with Kimberly and then said that I deserved it when I just tried to help you feel better so in a way I do think you deserve it if that's the way you treat people. It's funny how you don't like feeling like shit but you like making others feel like shit.

....tragic eh? Yes. Very tragic. I didnt speak to many people for 2 weeks. Rarely ate. But lived my life.

Well, ive been very busy this last 3 months.

I found out that a guy i lowkey had a thing with was fucking with another girl.
But i also found out a month later that they stopped talking!!! to be honest i was like yeah be mine plz omg ily but hell no im not THAT DESPERATE.

Um.. This guy i sit next to in one of my classes is actually really cute and i CANT HELP BUT CRY SOMETIMES BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH HES A FUCKBOY :'(

wow my life is a mess and MY DOGS ARE FUCKING EACH OTHER O H NO

Okay well

I hope youre living your life to the fullest

I hope your boy problems arent as bad as mine.

I hope the guy you like doesnt like anyone else :'(

Be a trash can, not a trash cant. I believe in ya.

XOXO, JENALYNN AKA JAMIE