Part seven

************AU***************

E: Are you happy?

J: what do you mean? like in general or...

E: Nah just like right now

J:nope

E:How come...

J: just cuz

E: Talk to me...

J: why

E: Ok dont, I just wanna make you feel better

J: its literally 83% is gonna be about you....

E:Why is that

J: ill tell you the 17%

E: Why is 83% about me?

*15 minutes pass by*

E: Jamie...

J: so basically, ever since middle school ending, everythings been falling apart, everyones leaving me because theyre going separate ways...... people have been more fake. my teachers hate me because i dont do anything in their classes.. i have no time to do anything because of guard and im always stressed because so much bullshit going on and then yeahh...

E: I really dont know what to say to that

J: okay :-)

E: Bruh dont be like that

J: dont be like what? normal?

E: I know how it feels to be stressed and want to cry all the time.. I've been there. I'm still there right now god damn it. But I try to think about all the positives and real ones and ones that love and care for me.. and it just gets me through things you know?

J: damn i wish my mindset could be like that because i wouldve been out of this spot i am right now 2 years ago

E: What do you mean?

J: I dont even know at this point to be honest

E: So how am I involved in this?

J: can you ask someone else please? I dont feel like answering that right now.

E: Like i didnt think u used o like me like that yenno u always called me annoying in class and never talked o me and like ignored me

J: interesting

E: Is that all?

J: no

E: But why cant you talk to me about me

J: thats just uncomfortable

E: Alright

J: lol just talk to haley about it :)

E:I told you. I talked to her already. I wanna hear it from you.

J: why would you though

E:Because I just wanna know. Telling me will make you feel better. Keeping things inside only makes it worst.

J:why? ive been keeping things inside all my life

E:Thats why you feel like crying.

J:telling you would make things harder..

E:No it wouldnt. Subtweeting!!

J:hahha!! <3

E:Tell me <3

J:what do you wanna know,

E:What I did. Why I made you feel bad..

J:this is gonna be so hard for me okay? SO

E:alright...

J:OKAY. so i dont know it kind of all started on my birthday.. nicole took me to sharetea right and she kept telling me "go out with ethan you guys would be cute" "youre basically already a couple" blah blah blah and she kept talking to me about you and that one time you texted her to come to you to watch my vlog and i was really heart felt because idk, it was a bad day and knowing someone would want to see stupid me made me emotional.. so from that day she kept talking to me about you and feelings started blasting (yikes!!) and idk you sent me a snapchat of katherine and i said " you should send me that" because i really needed your ## ethan, i was stupid back then... but you didnt get the memo and said "unblock me on instagram and ill dm it to you" OH . MY . GOD. i felt like chopping your head off tbh. I lost my friendship with ruby because of you because he was like "i cant believe your friends with ethan" because he didnt like you so our friendship went downhill and stuff ok the end!

E:Ohh shiiiittt.. U see, I dont catch on to shit like that. And i didnt know you liked me when that happened. You were very unclear!!

J:thanks!!! i tried my best

E:Fucking Ruby, I dont even talk to her lmao why does she hate me thats so white... They hate us cause they aint us,,, I can tell he's fake af but i cant really say that because ive been very fake.

J:its because on the first day of school he gave me a lecture and pointed out all the fuckboys.. and when i sat next to you i kept telling him "but hes not even a fuckboy" and ruby just grr i dont know

E:Everyone thinks im a fuckboyyyy. And I ask them why and they say its the way i dress..

J:because they assume, ethan. its weird because they havent actually gotten to know you.. like behind all the expensive clothes and shit.

E:Expensive clothes?!??!?!?!  i mean i guess..  honestly kind of nevermind

J:yikes

E:Do you feel better of the same?

J:the same

E:But foreal im really sorry for that

J:its okay!

E:Theres plenty of other fish in the sea. And I'm ugly and mean

J:ur insecurities are bad :( ur actually not that mean, just really defensive

E:*says things that arents true to help you forget about me and move on to bigger and better things*

J:i did move on haha

E:so kimberly....