Chapter 1

Elayla's POV

I was currently laying down on my back with my feet up against my head board the same way as my best friend, Stassie. While on the other hand my other best friend, Mateo is leaning against the head board and feet on top of Stella and I's stomach.

"Why do you even have a Kendama?" She asked pointing at my hands where the stick with the ball is placed.

"I honestly don't even know, we had that for over 6 years I found it in my brothers room" I shrugged. I played with it until I attempted to try and make the ball on the stick but it ended up hitting Stacy on the knee cap.

"What the fu-fudge nuggets Layla!" She shot up and winced in pain. She moved to my bedroom couch. Which lead Matt laughing his ass off.

"I got that on snapchat!" Showing us both. "Shit my bad, and why did you say fudge nugget?" As I try to maintain my fits of laughter coming through my grinned teeth.

She shrugged and told us on how she made a bet with her father on how she won't cuss for at least 3 days, cos lemme me tell you this buddy she cusses like there's no tomorrow.

That continued for about another 5 minutes of me spinning the kendama round and round while on snapchat watching Kendall's where she explains about her meet up in San Diego. "What if that hits Matt's ba-" Stacy asked pointing with her right hand while her phone is on her left.

I heard a loud yell I looked to my left and saw Mateo on the verge of tears while clutching his balls. I went to record this since I quite found it funny. I faced the towards camera to me and I sat on Matt's lap I kept say sorry and kept kissing his jaw. Since Stacy and I had recorded it on snapchat we put it on our stories.

I got off of Matt's lap took a seat on the bed to his left, I mouthed "sorry" again in return he gave a death glare then planted a kiss on the top of my head. I leaned my head in his shoulder and we sat in comfortable silence until Stacy made a comment.

Okay I'm actually updating/writing for the past 3 hours so. I actually have big plans for this, I feel like this is better than all of the stories I wrote so far. Yeah that's it

P. S I'll try to write every week or every other week. Kendamas annoy the crap our of me idk why I had to put that there but all well

P. P. S this is a Harry Fanfiction

Stay fab my fellow bitchaos😘