Chapter 3

When I woke up I saw Blake's head lying on my lap while his big ass sticks up in the air, is this bitch for real? And the lovely Noah on my shoulder feet on my dads lap. I quietly lift both heads up setting it on the couch.

Lmao yeet no the fuck I did not, my bitch ass stood up as quick as possible. Hoping plan goes well. Which it did Noah's big head clashed with bon Bon Blake.

I heard them both moan then shuffling. I made my way to the door, turn to the other hallway leading into my room. Laying back on my bed. Whipping my phone out from under my pillow. It took me about 17 minutes to actually get up and get ready for the day.

I took a shower for about 30 minutes including shaving my legs. I got out tying a towel around my hair, brushed my teeth washed my face. I went to my closet and just got out a olive green halter top and light washed jean shorts.

So my plans today are going to my appointment to get my vagina wax, babysit my little nieces while their parents go out for the day.

I turn on my tv to watch "The Bachelorette" while doing my make up. For my daily makeup routine is usually filling my eyebrows and mascara. But today I want to do more so I added bb cream instead of foundation and bronzer and blush.

Going downstairs I see my mom getting ready for work while my dad makes breakfast. I get out 5 plates out and set it on the island.

"YO NOAH BLAKE BREAKFAST IS READY" my father yelled while setting a plate full of waffles on the counter along with eggs and bacon. Dumb and dumber manage to get to the kitchen without breaking anything.

During breakfast we talked about our plans. Noah and Blake are going back to Blake's house to plan a "small" gathering while his parents are out for the week end. And mom and dad are going to work and coming back at 8.

"I'm going to the mall and going to Kate's house to take care of the kids" I inform them. " I'm trying to be helpful and generous to offer my help so they don't have to pay for a babysitter. Aren't I a good sibling?" I smiled. Kate is my older sister, only older by 4 years than Noah and I.

I run back stairs take my towel out of my head throwing it back in the hamper. I get a pair of flip flops and get my black leather shoulder bag.

"See y'all bitches later!" I yelled behind before I slammed the big door, heading straight to my car. I start the car plugging my phone into the aux cord. Going to the app Spotify I played some fifth harmony. Them bitches slay me. God mostly queen Normani, heart eyes.

I go to the salon checking in. While I wait for my turn I read some magazines. "One Direction splitting up? Harry goes solo" I read rolling my eyes. As if, I know for a fact frog boy won't pull a Zayn.

"Elayla Young?" The assistant announced. I get up from the chair and follow her to a room. I set everything down on the chair and I pull my hair up. I took of my shorts and pantie and set it next to my stuff. I lay on the bed waiting for violet to get started.

"FUCK ARE YOU RIPPING MY FUCKING PUSSY SKIN TOO."

"THIS SHIT HURTS LIKE HELL."

"HOLY SHIT!"

This is never really hurts but why now. Violet gives me a mirror to check out my nice and clean vagina. "Damn whoever gets this poonani will be lucky as fuck. This shit so smooth so clean. No fucking stubble". I swear waxing makes my pussy glowing. Violet told me to spread my legs wider.

I paid the lady and exit out of the salon. I get back in the car and start driving to my sisters. I drove up to her drive way instead of going to the front door and ring the bell I just headed straight for the garage. I pushed in the code to open the garage, I made my way to the door leading inside.

"Layla I missed you!" Brandon explained putting me in a bone crushing hug. Brandon is Kate's husband, we are all really close.

"I saw you on Tuesday, b" I hugged back. "So that's like 2 days, 48 hours? That's so long". He announced while walking towards the kitchen.

In the kitchen I see the lovely Katerina feeding her youngest duckling, Leanne. And I see my not so baby girl anymore, Riley, playing with her American girl doll I believe.
"Hey Ri what are you doing?" I asked.

"Playing with the dolly papa bought me" exclaim smiling from ear to ear.

"Lay what do you want to eat for lunch? Here's some money y'all can go out to eat after Riley's lessons" Kate said handing me a hundred dollar bill. She cares Leanne out of her high chair placing her into the playroom. And by playroom I meant playroom where there's Barrie's slides and shit. Not the kind of playroom that my daddy Christian has.

"Mommy, mommy can I please open my egg surprise?" Riley busting her little ass out of nowhere scaring the heavenly shit of me. I jumped a up a little, placing a hand of my chest.

"I got it, Kate. Go get ready I'll take care of them" I stop her. "Alright I'll put Leanne to sleep up in her room." She said heading up the stairs. I stand up from the couch and walking to the door. Riley holds a grip on my hand dragging me into the kitchen. She opens up the pantry door, pointing at the box that was place at the very top shelf. I grab one and open up the box handing it to Ri.

She goes to the living room sitting on the couch watching pepa pig. It's so nice how Netflix put a show about me and family so everyone can see.

I stay in the kitchen just to tidy things up. I go to the fridge to get some Mac and cheese for Riley. I heat some up and call Riley to come and eat. Riley comes and climb on the bar stool. She gets her iPad and watches while she eats.

Both Romeo and Juliet come downstairs all dressed up. Brandon and Kate goes over to Riley and give her a hug telling her to behave herself. The people I look at glanced at me

"In the name of God please try not to cuss in front of the kids" Kate points out, I nod. "I'm serious Elayla I don't need a 3 year old cussing like there's no tomorrow".

"Okay I don't swear that much. You're over exaggerating" I defend. Brandon over here just laughs isn't this boy suppose to defend me. He even said I was his favorite Young