Part 3

Until one day, he had read everything what was written on my diary.Shocks! Please don't react. Keep pretending that you don't know that he had read the diary. "Allison?!" omg its Jackson, "YES?!" in not so serious way i should. Its so pathetic. And, that's what happened he talked to me about the bullies.

CONVERSATION:

Jackson: Why didn't you tell me earlier?

Me: 'Bout , what?

Jackson: Your bullies!

Me:My? What? bullies?

Jackson:Yes, want me to read what have you written? huh? And your not telling me about this. How could you?!

Me: I-I could

Jackson:What???

Me: Ok! fine I don't want to break your happiness last time and sooner so that's it BYE!

_end of conversation_

I don't dare walk out on him but I did that thing that could change me and my character. Never mind, and so that was the first argument I ever have with him. After 3 months?! I don't expect that I could do that to him. That thing made him effortly took care of me. I appreciate his effort, but still don't talk to him I won't update my diary anymore. Only I talk with was the other GOT7 members not him. I don't even think that it can make him jealous anyway.We were both mad at each other. And, I asked for help from Jaebum on how can I please Jackson to forgive me. I showed him all my effort by the way but I think he can't appreciate it. Ugh! Can't take this anymore.