1: Meeting Him

'I know you're shy, and girl I like that.'

It was early, around 5. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go for a walk. The beach was only I short walk away from the hotel, so I got into my black and teal bikini and threw a baggy soccer tee on along with pink shorts.

I sat down near the tide, and dipped my toes in the water. "Hey." I heard from behind me, and I turned, startled, I didn't see anyone when I came down here. I saw a boy about my age I'm guessing, with dark brown hair. " Hi." I said simply.

He sat next to me, and looked at me. "I didn't mean to intrude, but you looked kinda lonely." He said. "No problem, I guess I kinda was anyhow."

"Well now you have me! By the way, my name's Toby." He said, smiling. "Lena. And thanks." I said, smiling, I couldn't help it, his smile was contagious. "So Lena, are you visiting here, or do you live nearby?" He asked. "Visiting, I live in Orlando actually." I said.

"Cool, I live in Orlando too, but I travel a lot." He stated. "Why?" I asked curiously. "Well me, my brothers and their friends are in a band and we go on tour frequently." He exclaimed. "Any chance I would recognize your band Toby?" I said. "Well, we aren't that popular yet, but Before You Exit, BYE." He said like it was no big deal.

Oh my god. I am so stupid. But then again, I didn't know what the boys looked like, because I wanted to be a fan because of the music not looks. But I did know the names, and I should've put two and two together.

"This is unreal." I said, shocked. "What?" He said. "I do know your music, actually, BYE is one of my favorite bands." I said. "Cool, but 'one' of your favorite bands, not your first?" He said cheekily. "It is equal between a lot of bands. I listen to all kinda of music."

"So who's your favorite in the band Lena?" He asked. "I don't know, Conner?" I lied. I didn't know much about them individually, but I wasn't going to say Toby, I had to mess with him a little.