3 : Holiday

[ Brook's picture on the top ]

Song : No Control - One Direction 

Adrianne Archer

I am so going to regret my decision. Honestly, I don't know what came over me when I decided that I was going to agree to his bet. But, having to date him must be much better than losing my freaking virginity to him isn't it.

"You know, for a bad boy, I sure didn't see you as those type of people who hates dares and screwing up a girl"

"I am. I'm just doing you a favour because I do want to save your virginity for someone special, love"

"Can you not call me love? And how do you know I'm a virgin?"

"no and I guessed it"

"Do I look that innocent or what?"

"Yes,yes you do"

"No I'm not"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Why are we even arguing about this?"

"Because you don't admit to be innocent"

"You didn't even give me a look for the past 3 years, how do you know if I'm innocent or not"

"I'm observant sweetheart"

"Stop with your pet names"

"What would you do if I didn't?"

"Cut your balls off in your sleep" I smiled at myself,feeling quite victorious with his shell-shocked reaction but it soon turned into a full on smirk. If he didn't annoy me so much,I probably would have found him attractive but since I hate him. He looks uglier than Miranda sings(Colleen is absolutely beautiful though) being knocked over 20 times with a baseball bag. My train of thoughts was cut short by the devil speaking.

"Do you know my address nerd?"

"I may not go to your parties jerk,but I'm sure the whole freaking school knows where you live because you have parties every single week?"

"But that's my dad's house,not mine"

"Uhh...isn't your dad's house yours too?"

"Yeah,I have a room there,but I stay in an apartment alone usually"

"Okay fine I give up."

"Great to know that,love"

"STOP. WITH. THE. PET. NAMES."

"No." Matthew smiled cheekily.

"What am I doing oh my god. How am I supposed to stand you for another 6 months if I can't even stand you for like 2 hours. "

"Nerd, it's been like 4 hours"

"What? It's been that long...? Okay I suppose I can stand you longer than I've expected myself to stand you"

"I'm honoured nerd"

"I'm glad you are jerk. Now, can we please do more on this project and I can head on home?" He actually obliged to what I just said and I'm very glad, maybe this bet isn't too bad. Considering I'm going to win anyway. I reminded myself to turn my charm on around him,it will be soon before you fall in love with me mr bad boy,or jerk.

---

By the time I got home,it was quite late in the night already.