4 : 'Girlfriend'

[Gabrielle's picture on the side]

Song : Hideaway - Daya

Adrianne Archer

I woke up happily, the birds were chirping and I was so excited for the day ahead! I can't wait for what life is bringing me today!! HAHA who am I kidding.

I woke up feeling like shit. The alarm clock was blaring right into my ear. I was this close to swearing at my alarm. But I didn't. A few days ago, I don't even consider myself the type to swear. Yesterday, I swore so much. 5 TIMES! 5 FREAKING TIMES! But I kind of got over it. It's kind of fun to swear actually. I feel like Gab will be very proud of me for this. Never mind. I know she is very proud. After I swore at Matthew yesterday,she showed me one of her proudest faces,one I haven't seen for so long. Oh god where was I... umm,I got up from the bed and went showering...? Okay,you know the normal stuff girls do.

I woke up at 5.30 today. I might seem like the nerdy type who only cares about studies and not my clothes and stuff but I actually do. My skincare routine plus showering usually takes me one hour.

After I was done with showering, I picked out an outfit to wear. Since I ain't the popular type,I'm not supposed to wear clothes too slutty and nice? I feel like everyone stereotypes nerds. I can be loving my studies but be fashionable as well without being popular. But people at school just doesn't understand that. I tried wearing something nice once. They claimed that I shouldn't because I'm a nerd. However, since now I'm like Matt's girlfriend. I suppose I could wear something nice without being judged right...?

So, I chose to wear a white blouse, a high waisted jean shorts with my white converse. (I usually wear sweats to school) I didn't put on make-up, since I 'wasn't supposed to' and went downstairs to have my breakfast. Eggs and Bacon.

I scrolled through my instagram and twitter feed. Nobody in school actually knows that it is me because I wear make up in this photos and it just didn't look like I was those type of fashionable kid in school. Keeping up with those instagram feed is like keeping up with a hyper kid, you need so much time and effort just to make it look nice and presentable. If you don't have a feed nowadays,you're basically like the ancient one, when people don't care about how many photos you post or how your squares of pictures looks like. It seems like you can only keep your best and most liked photos in your Instagram account. It's not about sharing your life experiences anymore. It's more of like showing people your ability to edit pictures and the amount of filters you use.

The doorbell rang after my short 15 minutes scroll through social media. Seeing as it's 7.15am, I went upstairs to grab my backpack and went downstairs. Honestly,I was thinking of transforming myself into normal me, to go to school, where I can wear make up, bring a nice bag instead of a plain bag, where I can wear perfume and nice clothes... Maybe I should ask Gab her opinion and we can prank the whole school together one day.

"Bye mum,dad!!!" 

I got out of the door to see Matt in his car...? I wonder how many vehicles this guy owns. I walked into his matte black sportscar and sit myself into it before he started driving in the direction of the school.

"You're wearing different clothes today nerd"

"I thought that because I'm supposedly your girlfriend now, I could wear my normal clothes and not wear sweats because I'm not allowed to wear something fashionable."

"You're fashionable??"

"Believe it or not. I actually have am. I bet you know who @rianneelizabeth is on instagram."

"It's you???"

"Yeah it's me"

"But she looks so pretty like, you don't wear make up? You don't wear heels?"

"I do, outside of school that is. If Ashley saw what I'm really like out of school,she would've murdered me soon enough"

"Yeah, pretty much. She doesn't like when anyone is prettier than her. And you, my dear, is much prettier than she ever will be. So,I suggest you change into your normal self tomorrow, no more nerd dressing, wear your make up. Do whatever you want with dressing yourself up to school."

"You sure she wouldn't kill me....?"

"You're my girl, she can't do anything to you"

"O-okay...."

"Now c'mon, we have a crowd to entertain. Before we go, we have to do couple-y stuff and also,no one is to know of this bet okay."

"Not even my best friend?"

"Not even your best friend."

"Fine."

He parked into the lot closest to the lockers. Walked out of the car,actually like a freaking model. Like I swear to god,he was in slow motion on purpose, he then stretched, allowing his shirt to lift up and show off his abs. I groaned and saw the number of fans from the Matthew Fan Club, gasps and aww surrounded my ear when his abs was on show. He took off his sunglasses and ganged it on his shirt. Before, opening my door for me, slowly might I add. He took my bag and slung it over his shoulder joining his bag, holding my hand with his free hand. Another round of gasps is heard, this time, with the addition of snarky comments.

'Why is he dating the nerd?'

'He doesn't date.'

'She's trying to be cute with her outfit. What a fail.'

'She must have drugged him or something'

'Why did he stoop that low and end up with her?'

'She must be one of his sluts' ouch that hurt.

"Don't listen to them, they are just jealous. Remember, their opinions do not. I repeat. DO NOT. matter okay. If anyone tries to do something to you, they can't, because I'll be right by your side."

"Hearing you say this makes me think that you care for me anderson, you want to say I love you now?" I smirked at him

"Don't get mouthy archer, all I'm doing is trying to make you fall in love with me" Okay,there comes the smirk that was lost all morning.

"Sure, come on let's get to the lockers then to class alright.Bye! " I went on my tippy toes and pressed a kiss to his cheek, before walking away, smugly.

I couldn't even get that far before a hand pulled me on my wrist,and a pair of lips landed on mine. Matt presses me against the lockers,kissing me with dominance. I must say,his lips were really soft and there was a tingly feeling running through my body, but I just ignored it.

"I have all classes with you nerd. You can't run away from me" He muttered against my lips, before pulling me away to where the lockers where located.