5 : Surprise

TODAY IS LOUIS TOMLINSON'S BIRTHDAY
24/12
I just love him to death. Is it possible? Yes yes it's possible.

-----

[Ashley's picture is on top]

Adrianne Archer

Great. What have I got myself into. Disgust is all over my face by the time we got into Literature class. He pulled me to a seat beside him. I swear, my hate for him is just increasing every moving second. But I can't really show him that can I, I have to make him fall in love me. I actually think that it's very hard but again, I can't show or tell him that. I still don't know what made me say yes to this bet. I guess a bet between us two is much much better than being played and losing my virginity to Matthew.

Lunch period came over. I rushed out of my History class and tried to get away from Matthew. No matter how much I wanted to win this bet,it's still torture to stay beside him especially when we have all the same classes. But then again, my legs are too short to carry me any further from him. I only walked like 5 steps before he caught on to me and pulled on my bag strap to stop me from walking any further.

MY FUDGING SHORT LEGS UGH.

"Where do you think you're going baby?"

"Lunch...?"

"You're supposed to sit with me now that you're with me you know..."

"Oh really...? But I don't want to."

"You have to."

"Come on,cut me some slack. I just want to eat lunch with my friends"

"Fine."

YES! HE HAVE LEFT ME ALONE. WHAT A FREAKING MIRACLE. I'M SO BLESSED!

I rushed to the cafeteria to find gabby. She was sporting a black and white look today. A white flowy blouse and ripped jeans, paired with black wedges. Sometimes I really wonder why she's my friend, she's so pretty, so beautiful. But then again, I'm so thankful for her. Without her, I probably can't do half the things I'm doing now.

"Gab!!!"

"Hey...when were you going to tell me you are FUCKING DATING MATTHEW ANDERSON"

"Okay. Gab ,chill out and I'll explain to you after we got our food. I'm hungry"

"I swear you're the only one who cares about food more than anything else in the world. Okay maybe that's a lie. Everyone cares about food more than anything else in-"

"Come on,let's go" I dragged her towards the lunch line.

"So what do you want to eat today..."
I deadpanned her. I eat the same food for everyday of the school year and she's still asking me what food I want.

"Oh right. Fries and chicken."

"Ding. Ding. Ding. You got it correct. Do you want a prize to go with it?"

"Oh really?? What prize?"

"Oh my god. What do I do with your lack of senses for sacarsm"

"Hey" She smacked my arm rather painfully "Don't make fun of that"

"It's funny."