Chapter •6•

(Guy in picture is Ian)

Blood...

All I can see is his blood.

Over the years that I left the Akatsuki, I meet new allies, friends and enemies. As I grew apart from Akatsuki, everyone else grew closer to me. My allies became stronger because of me, my bonds with my friends became greater, and my enemies became weaker.

Except one..

You can't speak his name...

You just can't....

He destroyed my life after I left. I've been on the run from him ever since. He destroys everything and everyone in his path.

When I think of all the amazing things that happened in my life, all that comes to mind is the Akatsuki and someone else.

I do miss everything and everyone there. And it was abrupt for me to leave like that but, know it was the right choice.

Loving your brother? Falling for the brother of man that ruined your life? Joining a group of murders?

You can't call that a life...Right?
What it really should be called is a joke.

"Hey Pink"! I turn my head snapping my mind out of my thoughts. It was Ian, a tall blond boy I came to call a member of my family. He was around 5ft9 or 5ft10. Stunning blue eyes and a six pack. I told him about everything, I basically poured my emotions on to him. He is always the deciding vote on basically everything I do. I practically can't live without him.

When I ran from the Akatsuki and was the run from him, he took me in. We were practically glued together from then on.

I love him.

He loves me.

He is my life, my soul, my everything.
He tells me he loves me when I least expect it or will always be there when I need him. He makes me laugh, he makes me happy. He understand I that strong people cry to. He understands that I need hugs to.

He makes me feel loved.

That's something more than what the Akatsuki ever did for me.

"Hey"! I yell/say at him. While he is jogging over to me. I run up and hug hime while he embraces me back."What was that all about"? He asks, "I guess I just needed a hug". Then out of nowhere he lets go me and leans down and kisses me. I feel something I haven't felt before. An amazing sensation shoots threw me.

I know this is love.

Ian is that someone else.

(They guys and gals just want to say this is an add on to my last chapter, I just kind of forgot about it! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, and I'll try to update often! And if haven't heard this is my update schedule,

Sunday 5:00 pm eastern time

(Or Monday some time if I can't update Sunday)

Also if you follow me I WILL follow you back sooooo please follow me!)