-*'Close and Bonded'*-

Yam's POV

Hi, My name is Yam Evans, I'm 16 yrs old and I live in Sweden. My only Family I have is my mom, our other relatives... We're not that close. I go to Swedish East University (SEU). I have only one friend there which is Warren Sanders. We're the type of friends who grew up together.

I was at School listening to our teacher's lecture in Algebra. Blah blah blah, that's all I hear... No wonder I fail my tests. School ended and I texted my friend Warren so that we can go home together since we're neighbors.

While walking I felt dizzy suddenly. Warren saw how I feel and he helped me go to a place where I can sit down and rest for a little while which is The Park. We both sat down on the bench. My eyes became blurry. Warren asked "Is this related to your power?" I said "I'm not sure, do you think so?". He answered "How should I know I don't know what my power is yet". I replyed "Oh yeah, Right sorry."

Warren's POV

I can't help the feeling that I'm worried about her that... Something is wrong with her and I have to help her figure it out. I told her "Hey, why not look at the view for a moment and feel that you are a part of something bigger." She lauged. "No, seriously! You're nature, Yam."

She stared at the trees at the animals and the fresh air moving around her. She told me "I feel better, thanks Warren." Then she hugged me.

Yam's POV

We proceeded to walk home. Then finally, we got home. I laid down my bed and felt my phone vibrating. There was a text message from Warren. "Hey you sure you're okay?" I replyed "Yeah Of course, cuz you're always there to cheer me up! I can always count on you Monkeylip." He replyed back "Whatever Ms. Greensalot!" I admit we suck at making nicknames for each other but we kinda got used to it.

I told him that "I'll just sleep for a couple hours." and he said "Sure, me too." 2 hours later I heard chipmunks squiking for help. I checked out my window and saw a wolf about to do something inappropriate to the chipmunks. I quickly and quietly went down to attempt to rescue them.

---------*---------*

TO BE CONTINUED... LEAVE A VOTE AND SIDE COMMENT ABOUT THE FIRST PART... THANKS!!