Hidden...

Yam's POV

I got outside to see the wolf about to open its mouth while the chipmunks shiver with fear. I thought I was too late but... Something happened.... I thought that the wolf would hurt the chipmunks but... Strange. I thought.... It only opened its mouth just to lick them.!?. The wolf laid down on its back while wagging its tail. Kind of like a dog would do... I approach carefully the wolf... The wolf's ears stood and heard me walking near... It stood up and looked at me... Well... Not in the "I want to eat you" way look. After quiet a stare it gave me it turned its back on me and walked away..... Weird. I mean I guess wolves can be careless sometimes. I look at the chipmunks which are still shivering with fear... I took the chipmunks in my house.

Warren's POV

Wow. I feel bad like I haven't slept at all... Huh!? What am I doing in our garden? Strange. What time is it anyway... Shoot!! Its 6:45am Class starts at 7am!!! Gotta go now!!

Yam's POV

Welp! Another day in school... Huh? Where's Warren? Pshh. That ass overslept again... *Calls Warren* ~

Warren: Yam!!? I'm on my way is our teacher there yet??!!

Yam: Geez. Calm down. Nope not here yet. Where are you?? You're acting off.

Warren: I'm on my way there! I'll talk to you later. Bye.

Yam: K. By--

Oh no. The teacher's here! Where is he!? Shoot!

After 30 minutes

What the Hell Warren... Where are youuu!??

Yam: Excuse me. May I please go out?

Teacher: Ok. Just hurry back.

Yam: Thank you

Once I went out. I saw Warren running towards me.

Yam: Where were you? Ugh!

He hugged me.

Yam: ........ Hey! Weirdo whats wrong? You haven't cried like that since the day the girl you like turned you down.

Warren: What!? I'm not crying. Just shut up and don't ruin the moment.

Yam: K......... Ugh! You stink!! Where hav you been??

Warren: I thought I could make a shortcut through the dumpster pile. I dipped in a couple times...

Yam: Wow... Poor you. And you're also hugging me... Stop.

Warren: Sorry. Ugh....

Yam: Pshh. Its ok! Lets sneak out to get you cleaned up...

Warren: Okay...

Our security guard was on break while the one on shift was asleep. Its the easiest way to sneak out... We got to Warren's House. He took a shower. Which is good...

LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT... THANKS