chapter 4 - The date

-ellas POV-

 I look at the time on my phone,11 am, i suppose id better get up and get dressed, oh yea i have a date with mitch tonight.. wait what no it must have been a dream, i checked my texts, there it was, it was real, i really did have a date with bajancanadian, i descide to get dressed and head to the kitchen to make some breakfast, hmm, dont have any milk, ill have to run to the corner store, i grab my jacket and head out the door, as i turned around i bump into something... or someone?, i look up, i know that messy brown hair? the person helps me up, sorry im a little clumsy, i giggle. i look at the tean boy stood infront of me, i know you from somewhere i think, the guy says he is my neighbor  and was coming round to say hi until i walked square into him. the stranger walked back to his house and i walked to the corner store and got what i needed.

-back at ellas flat-

I log onto youtube and check the fecent uploads from bajancanadian,there was a vlog,i watched it and in the video he said he wont upload many videos today because he he's hanging with a new friend, thats when it hits me, i know who that stranger was erlier, it was mitch!

-mitch POV-

i woke up and looked at the time, 10:58, i get up and get dressed, i see a moving van out the window, it looks like someones moving in next door i thought, i'll go say hi later.i grabbed a jacket and my red hightops and headed over to next door when suddenly a girl walked square into me, she falls to the floor in a huff, i help her up and look at her, sorry she says im kinda clumsy, i laugh and say im her neighbor. the girl begins to head off to what looks like the corner store, i cant help thinking she looks like ella, the girl i have a date with later on.

- couple hours later-

(still mitches pov)

i text ella asking where she wants too meet and she replys saying papparatzi resturaunt in quebec ( A/N  its a real place,proper fancy like , google it) ,i know where that is and get a cab there.i wait for 15 minutes then text ella,

me:where are you? x

ella: outside waiting for you? x

me: me too?, come to the door? x

i walk to the door and see my new neighbor,she looks at me and then i realise that its ella,omg ella? i say, yea its me dood she giggles. i cant believe it? your my new neighbor i laugh and we walk inside . we are shown to our table and we order our food. when we are done we just talk about mincraft and youtube.. turns out shes a fan of my channel bajancandian.

We make our way outside and its getting cold, i can see ella shivering so i put my arm around her and she puts her head on my shoulder, i get a warm feeling in my stomach, no mitch, youve only just met, you cant like her i told myself  . When we got back to our appartment complex i ask if she wants to come in to my apartment and watch a film and she agrees. we descide to watch a horror film but for most of the film she just hides against my chest, which i dont mind i guess, at the end of the fim i look down at her to see she is looking at me, we just stare into eachothers eyes for a couple seconds before i lean in and kiss her gently, she kisses back and our small kiss becomes a longer, more passionate kiss. when we pull apart i smile at her and she smiles back " i should be getting back home she says" i fake a smile even though i dont want her to leeve, i hug her before she leeves and she pecks me on the cheek and disapeers into her apparment.

(A/N -

so there you have it folks, the first kiss, im sorry if there are a few spelling mistakes, i have checked through but knowing me there will be some ive missed. anyway, thats chapter 4 done, what do you think should happen in the next chapter?, should i add more youtubers? if so who? leeve your ideas in the comments or message me, i will more than likely reply :) thanks for reading