chapter 5 - i won dah hungah gamez!

-ellas POV -

what a night it has been, im still shocked that i kissed mitch ,does this meen we are together? i dont know but i will visit him tomorow and find out.i flick the kettle on and make myself a hot chocolate with little marshmallows before curling up in my pjamas and going to sleep.i wake up in the mornign to find someone hugging me, i look up to see its mitch. he looks so cute when hes sleeping,but how did he get in? im sure i locked the door unless.. ahh that was it, i left my house key at mitches when i was there last night. i quietly slid out of the bed careful not to wake him, i put on some make up, brished my hair and headed into the kitchen to star make some bacon sandwiches, i hear a noise behind me and see mitch has woken up, he walks over to me and hugs me from behind.good morning beautiful he says. i look at him then give him a short kiss on the lips.. "mitch? you know after all this.. does this meen were ..together?" i ask he looks at me and smiles only if you want us to be he says. i kiss him again but for a little while longer this time and say "does that answer your question? he giigles and tickkles me slightly.. "oh so your tikklish are you? he laughs and starts tikkleling me to the ground until i force him to stop because im out of breath. we lie on the floor in fits of laughter, when he looks at the time crap!, i have make a video before my subs unsubscribe and moan at me" he curses, i have an idea, " why dont we make a video together? we both have to put out videos together so it could be fun?" i suggest. he looks at me stangely then agree's. he heads round to his to get his recording equiptment then is back and ready to record. "you ready?" i ask and he nodds.

-Mitches POV-

i look at ella as she asks if im ready, we both hit record and i start my intro:

mitch = BOLD       Ella = normal

HAAAY DOODS! im here with NoiselessChaos

heey guys!

and today were playing some minecraft hungergames!

Server announcement *10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,GO!!*

I rushed to middle chests and go a stone axe,some leather boots, a raw fish and 2 iron ingots.

hey mitch, meet back at spawn!, everyones gone!,

i make my way back to spawn and see ella, what did you get ? i ask her

she lists off: cake,wooden sword,iron chest plate, two gold ingots and 2 sticks

hay biggums can i have one of yo sticks?

sure, what ya gona make?

i got mahselfs an iron sword

WHAT? DUDE NO FAIR , ill just make a gold sword!

we headed off in a team, me and ella, ella and me, we came across a poor person stuck in a cobweb trap and laughed and killed him, then ella found someone opening a chest and killed him, then we both took on a team of two ,that meant there were four people left,ella made me jump when she saw a team of three headed towards us in full chain armour and one in full iron, we took them on but i had half a heart left by the end of the fight, so i ate my raw fish and continued onward till the deathmatch counter  alerted us.

server anouncment *deathmatch starting in 30 seconds*

we geared up in the the loot we had from killing the other tributes, ella was full iron and so was i apart from chain boots.Whem deathmatch started i couldnt help but laugh as ella chased the other tribute till he jumped in to the lava tat surround us, i looked across the room at ella, how we gon do dis dood? i asked her, she went quiet the screamed " FISHING POLE ATTACK!!"  and nocked me straight into the lava .

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS she screamed as her victory was shown on screen

server anouncment * NoiselessChaos has won the game*

we logged off and sat down at the couch when there was a knock at the door...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OOOOH cliffhanger!

COMPETITION TIME! i need two people to be matt or jeromes girlfriends, its down to you which one you pick but i will choose the winner from the best description!

you will need to include

name, age, hair colour/length, eye colour, make up? what kind?, what she wears, perosonality, and anything else you want to add, good luck!

thanks for reading my little chaotics! much love

Ellez_bellz out! <3 3="">