Chapter 8 - JEROME!!!

-jasons POV? (haha surprise POV :p )

i was sat in the living room with adam,dawn, matt, ty and kaylee, we were talking about Pax when i heard mitch shout " you bastard!". What the hell was going on? suddenly ella ran to me crying " Ella? whats the matter? , she didnt get chance to reply because mitch had dragged jerome into the living room by his throat, YOU SEE THIS BASTARD?!  HE TRIED TO RAPE ELLA! mitch shouted, i looked at ella she was in peices, i hugged her in an attempt to comfort her, dawn came over too. kaylee stood up and slapped jerome, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TOO ME? she yelled bursting in tears as she did so, she hit him again and then ran to the bathroom. Adam and Ty stood up and looked at jerome," i think you should leeve, NOW"  Adam said to jerome before escorting him out with the help of Ty.

-Mitches POV-

How could he do this too me? my bestfriend, well he isnt anymore, i never want to speak to him again!, i looked around, matt wasnt here?, "wheres matt?" i asked jason, " he had to go with jerome because he was staying with him" jason answered. i walked over to ella who was being comforted by dawn,  dawn looked and me and nodded then left to sit with jason and adam, Ella, are you okay? i whispered, she looked at me and a tear rolled down her cheek, i lifted her chin up, smiled and said " its okay baby, im here, i wont ever let him near you again, i promise",i wiped the tear off her cheek and kissed her. " Maybe we should just order some food and watch a movie" ella suggested, "sure thing babygirl" i said. i walked out into the hallway to get my phone when i saw kaylee and Ty kissing. i felt sorry for kaylee, her boyfriend had just cheated on her and judging by the fact she was kissing ty, i think she has replaced him, i dont blame her, Ty will look after her, hes a good guy.

~an hour later~

i looked at ella, she was fast asleep on my shoulder, i picked her up bridal style, and carried her to our bedroom, ( A/N ella is staying with mitch now and has sold her flat) i layed her down on the bed and tucked her in and kssed her forehead before falling to sleep next to her.

(A/N)

Heey Chaotics, so much drama has come in this chapter, im not sure whether to continue this story?, i have a few other ideas for new storys but i want to know what you guys think first.

loveyou chaotics!

-noislesschaos!