Chapter 3

It's been 4 days since I met Eric and I can't stop thinking about him. It's not like we spoke a lot and I will probably never meet him again, but I'm still thinking about going to the cemetery just in case he's there.

I heard someone walking up the stairs, it's my dad.

-Hi, Andrea's parents wanted us to come over to dinner tonight. Me and mom are coming but you don't have to if you don't want to.

-Of course I want to come. I have only met them 4 times since she passed.

-They've also invited another family who has a son your age. Maybe you 2 will get along.

I freezed for a second. What if it was him, Eric.

It's 5.45pm and we're going to be there at 6.30pm so I have 45 minutes to get ready. I need to get my makeup and hair ready. I sat down at my makeup table and put some foundation, concealer and mascara. I put on a cute top and a pair of jeans and my black dr.Martens.

-Are you ready to go? my mom asked me.

-As ready I will ever be.

I don't know why I was nervous, I mean, I've met her parents multiple times and I love them, but I haven't been at her house since she passed, wich is 1 and a half year ago. I'll just have to think about something else when we're there. And try not to cry..

I walked up to the door and knocked and then I took a step back and after maybe like 20 seconds her mom came and opened.

-Hi, how are you? she asked as she hugged me.

-I'm pretty good, thank you. What about you?

She was quiet for a while and then she said,

-I'm fine, thank you.

But I know she's lying. I know she's still missing Andrea like crazy, I do too.

I came in to the living room and there he was, Eric. He saw me and walked up to me and gave me hug.

-I didn't know you were coming, but it's nice seeing you again.

-It's nice meeting you too again.

The night flew by very fast and I'm so happy I got to meet Eric again.

-Kaitlyn? Can I get your number, so we can keep the contact, he asked and smiled to the ground.

I gave him my number and just as I got home he texted me saying he wanted to meet up tomorrow and get a chance to get to know me better.

Sorry that this is such a shitty chapter lmao :((