Chapter 4

I woke up from a text and as soon as I saw it was from Eric my heart began to pound really fast.

10:17 am
From: Eric
Hi, I was just wondering if you would like to meet up some time today. I would love to get to know you better :)

10:25 am
To: Eric
Hi! Sure, I can take the first bus to the centre and maybe we can grab a coffee or something?

I waited a couple of minutes to answer, the last thing I want is to seem desperate.

10: 27 am
From: Eric
Yeah, I would love that! 1:00 pm?

10:27 am
To: Eric
Sure! See you later :)

Does that mean I have a date? Should I dress up? Or should I just go with a pair of jeans and a cute top?

I have 2 and a half hours left so I need to hurry up. I need to straight my hair and do my makeup.

2 and a half hours later I'm sitting here, in front of Eric, and to be honest I can't keep my eyes off him. He's so handsome and his smile is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

3:20 pm
From: Eric
It was really nice to meet you again without our families and outside of the cemetery haha :)

3:29 am
To: Eric
Yeah! We should do it again some time. Maybe next week? :)

3:32 am
From: Eric
I agree!! What about wednsday, same place?

3:32 am
To: Eric
Sure!! I'm excited :)

3:33 am
From: Eric
Me too! See you then :)

Today is tuesday and to be honest I'm so nervous for tomorrow. I just wanna get back home and sleep until tomorrow.

School is finally over and I'm almost home. I need to choose outfit for tomorrow so I won't be as stressed as I was last time we met.

It's finally wednsday and I'm currently putting on my makeup and I'm literally so nervous, but at least I know what outfit to wear.

I know this is a really bad chapter and that I haven't updated in sooo long but I'll try to do it more often x

Btw I just published my first chapter on my second fanfic so if you'd like to read that one it's called "If you love me, let me know"