Truth or dare just keeps getting nastier

That day was crap. And when I say crap I mean awful. Literally the entire day girls swarmed the hot new meat. At that moment I knew I had no chance with him, even if he was the love of my life. He kissed five girls today alone and  revived number from twelve girls, "you've got to be shitting me" I mumbled as I walked out of the school to see Ash snogging yet another girl. Whilst walking past Ash to get to my car I slapped him around the upside of his head giggling foolishly. "What the actual fuck Percy" Ash growled at me stalking towards me with a playful glare.

"Whoops" I shrugged running away from him watching him sprint after me, unlocking my car as he ran I jumped into it and locked the doors leaving Ashton locked outside banging on my window, then; rather dangerously I roared out of the car park legging it home hoping to beat my next door neighbour.

----------------------------------------------
I didn't win the race.
Ash sat on his car smirking down at me laughing at the frown the laced my face despite the adoring eyes that he just happened to not notice. Douche, fucking figure out I love you already you cumsack I thought almost screaming it at him. Just as I tried to wiggle my way past him and get into my house he scooped me up flinging me over his shoulder and dragged me into my own house. "Asshole" I mutated up my breath. He flung me onto the sofa and switched on the TV to the little Einsteins. We sat in complete silence following the instructions given to us by the tiny cartoon children.

"Pssst, hey best fwweeeeennnnnndddd". I groaned rolling over to see Ashton smiling at me mockingly. "What do you want you little fucker". I spluttered as I attempted to binge on brownies, food flying everywhere, I gruntted wiping my mouth. Ash just shrugged as he picked up his glass of water taking small gulps and sips. I moaned as the chewed up brownie got everywhere, very attractive to show the boy that you love. Or just like a lot. He misciviously lifted his glass of water and chucked it at me.

"What the fuck was that for"

"I wanted to clean you up"

I could think of a few ways that you could clean me up my dirty subconscious whispered.

"Look, I'm flipping Drenched the water is seeping through everything".
Exasperated I sighed and began my search for a new t-shirt.

Peeling my old shirt off of my body I slowly pulled it off my body unknowingly exposing my body for my bestie to see, and just like that the tension became so thick I could cut it with a butter knife.

"Woah, Percy, I know how much you wanna fuck me but bye me dinner first,jeez".

"Die you hoe".

"I'm just sayin' chill babe".

He slowly made his way towards me my chest still exposed with only a bra covering it, and I wanted to scream.

"Truth or dare Percy"

"Umm dare"

"I dare you to kiss me".

Damn truth or dare just gets dirtier and dirtier.