I don't belive in love

I believe that love is all a fragment of the imagination and non of it is real. Friendship is real and love is an intense friendship that we grow out of proportion because we as humans need something to believe in God or true love.

So when I got a text saying Ash was coming back to Ealing after being away for five years I couldn't help but be excited. So let me begin my story with another story. A story of true friendship. When I was one years old I lost my favourite toy car after some stupid children's show. After searching for it for hours my mum told me to give up and I was forced to forget all about my best friend. The next day my mum's old childhood friend met us at the park. My mum's friend bought her son and we had a great time playing football that was until he showed me his toy car who looked exactly like Rory but his was in blue and mine was in red, so me doing the only logical thing I could do as a one-year-old took the car and coloured it in red Sharpie that let's just say our friendship did not exactly begin, but after a while and after a lot of apologising we ended up becoming friends. Me being the crazy out going one and him being a cool one but I don't mind we are best friends up until the age of 13 when his mum decided that they were going with the move to LA which sucked so we managed to come up with a system where every year in summer I would meet him. But about that time I found my love to dance and gymnastics and dance and gymnastics started to become my life and summer was filled with competitions recitals so I haven't seen him for two summers straight and now he's coming home back to Ealing and moving into, guess what the house right next door.

Such Fun.

Ealing is in the suburbs of London it's filled with great schools and is reasonably posh which is why I lived in a three story house with a basement, what can I say. Ashes house was almost exact replica of mine only he had only he had a roof garden and no basement. In fact his window is directly across from mine so you can see everything I put my reading corner there because of the way that the light hits the bookshelf. We texted and called each other all the time but I haven't seen all of him in a super long time. Only problem was I have a minuscule likeness towards him. Okay fine I'm crushing on him big time but he can't know.

Anyway a today I had in sixth form with my three best friends lilac who is a super shy and quiet girl. You'd expect her to be the sweetest but think again the girl is a demon and gets away with everything and that's before you add alcohol to the equation. Nula was beautiful and a complete nerd like me. She was a complete pessimist but still managed to have a long term boyfriend Mark who she'd been in love with since year nine when she was thirteen. And my friend who I'd known for the longest Elsa. We'd been friends since nursery and the bitch has stuck by me. She gorgeous and definitely shy, she practically go to party every single night but she still manages to look like the most innocent person ever.

Well we were chilling in the lunch hall munching on a mix of glucose and cholesterol, yum. When he walked in. Swinging arms pushed back hair, gorgeous face. Shame he's my best-friend and gay. No this isn't Ash It's Jackson. He was my dance partner and Elsa's brother. Plopping himself down he ran a hand through his hair and stole one of my chips.

"Thes ish is guuuud" he said whilst munching through my food chunks of if flying every where. "Dear brother" Elsa began "close your fucking mouth you discussing pig, how would you boyfriend feel". Elsa punched him and let's just say it escalated into a full out war between foods. Katherine beigel walked past smiling at us with a peppy smile. The girl's a saint most popular, most charitable and most happy. Is it bad to hate her? Okay so she's also my twin brother's girl friend and their 8 hour phone conversations weird me out.

"Heya Seph umm your brother invited me to your family dinner and I wanted to check if that's okay with you".
I smiled at her nervousness. "Sure, sounds fun but just a warning my Bessie is gonna be there and things might get a bit weird, bring your gun." I laughed as she let out a small sigh and waved good bye, probably heading to the library.

Okay so me, who am I. My name is Persephone Faith Rodes. But everyone calls me Seph. Apart from Ashy who either calls me Faith or Percy. I twirled a strand of newly dyed blue hair about. My hair goes from purple to blue and goes with my new look. I changed a lot since I was thirteen. I cut my hair, became a boyish nerd and also was edgier. Okay so I'm still sweet and kind ( sometimes) and I dyed my hair on a dare. Meh. The doors once again swung open and in walked my Crush, my best friend, Ashton Walker. I got out of my chair to run and hug him, just as I was about to reach him I was pushed over. When I looked up I saw my best friend with his tounge down some girls throat. "I'm so glad you remember me from last night babe". She squeaked flirtatiously.

And my heart broke a little but that's impossible because I don't believe in love and I can control my feelings, right. All I knew was that this was gonna be one hell of a year. I am so screwed.