Chapter 3

As he was about to kiss me, I turned my head quickly so he can kiss my cheek instead. I looked down on my lap and then looked back up to his beautiful face that was filled with hurt and anger.

"Can you take me home?" I mumbled.

He nodded stiffly and said, "What's the address?"

I told him and he we drove off to my luxery house. Once we reached our destination, he looked at me and asked "Are you okay?"

I took a while before replying and said.        "Ummm honestly, no. This is all new to me and I need some time to think about all this."

He looked at me straight in the eye and said "You're my mate, I'll do everything to protect you and treat you right princess"

I looked up at him and blushed and then gave him a reassuring smile and said "Thanks". I was about to get out of the car when he said "Can I get your number?". With that being said we exchanged numbers and I got out of the car. I suddenly felt his strong muscles hug me and kiss me on the forehead. I swear at that moment, It felt right being in his arms. "I'll call you, princess." he said as I walked to my house. I got in and closed the door behind me. I ran into my room and closed the door. I strriped out of my clothes so i could go into my shower. I was in my underwear when my winow opened and scott jumped in. I was just standing their in my lace underwear and matching bra. He was just standing their checking me out. I was schoked. What is he doing here? I was standing their mouth wide open.

Scotts P.O.V

I was in the car with my beautiful mate who somehow looked like she wasn't happy to find her mate. I was scared. I didn't want her to reject me after all Ive been through,she's all I need and since my pack is huge I'm going to need my mate, Luna of the pack to support me. She asked me to take her home after that awkward encounter of me trying to kiss her. Why didnt she want to kiss me? Im her MATE! She should want to kiss me. I was mad, sad and confused. I took her home and she gave me her number and I gave her mine. She got out of the car and left. There goes my mate, the one I've been waiting for so long was sloping away. I drove off, as I was a couple of blocks away from her house I realized she forgot her bag on the seat next to me. I stopped the car and turned around and drove back to her mansion. I knocked on the door a couple of times but she didn't answer. I got worried. I ran to the side of the house and climbed up her wall and onto the balcony and then I opened the window. I saw my gorgeous mate standing there in her underwear looking freaked out. My wolf was howling. I felt My eyes darken to an inky black as they were roamed her beautiful body. Her perky, round breasts were covered in a lacy bra while her firm curvy ass was covered in matching panties. I was staring at her in complete lust.  My wolf was taking over, urging me to mark her and claim her as mine.

"Get out!!" she screamed at me.

I just kept moving closer to her . My wolf was now in full control of my actions I didn't know what I was doing. I was moving towards her and I grabbed her waist. I felt her bare skin on mine. I was feeling sparks all over my body. My grip tightened as she tried to get out of my grasp. She started punching me and slapping me. I pinned her to the wall. Her hands above her head I started trailing kisses on her neck and she was still fighting to get out of my grasp. She then shoved me off of her and went in her closest and came out with sweatpants and a white tank top. But man, she still looked hot. Once we made eye-contact , she started yelling and screaming at me .

"You can't just walk in on me like that, ever heard of knocking?" She yelled

"I am so sorry princess, my wolf took over, But that was one hell of a show" I smirked while winking at her.

Her cheeks grew red as she blushed. Damn, she was cute. Her mood lightened and she said that she forgives me.

"Why did you come back anyway ?" She asked.

"I had to bring back your bag because you forgot it in my car. I was knocking on the door and you didn't answer so I got worried and jumped on your window." I responded.

"Oh, thanks" She said still blushing.

We were standing there awkwardly and I decided to break the silence by planning on asking her out. I scratched the back of my head and I suddenly got nervous . Oh god, this girl had an affect on me that no other girl ever had on me before. I am Scott the big tough Alpha  I never get nervous. I suddenly got enough courage and said "Would you like to go on a date with me ?" I asked with a smile, hoping she would say yes.

Hey loves, how do you like Scott's point of view? I really hope you like it. What do you think May is going to say ? Comment and vote----Cliff hanger !