chapter one

Chapter 1

Jessie's mate

Hi my name is May Foster and I'm gonna tell how I became Luna of the red blood pack______________________________________________________________________________________...

It all started when I was 16. I'm not your typical 16 old girl. I'm not what you call gorgeous, I don't obsess over guys, clothes and makeup and I'm Not even popular. People think because I'm the Alphas daughter I'm supposed to be popular. But I'm not, I like to keep things to my self so I'm classified as a "nerd". The daughter of Alpha foster from the Blue Moon pack. I have big bright blue eyes, light wavy, brown hair that reaches mid-back, I'm also a short 5'3. My twin brother Jason is soon going to be Alpha once he turns 19. Jason is Hot, Don't get me wrong but everyone thinks that. Also, all the girls in school swoon over him since he is kind of a playboy. We are both 16 and we still didn't find our mates. My brother would always tell me how he didn't want to find his mate, meanwhile I couldn't wait for someone to love me unconditionally. I love my brother honestly he's the perfect brother. I was bullied a lot by people in my school because of the fact that I still haven't shifted. They called me fat and ugly and they said I never fit in in my family. My brother and my best friend, Jessie, did all they could defend me and help put my self esteem up but it never worked I kept on getting bullied and I was so defenseless . I feel like a disgrace cause I cannot fulfill my duties as an alphas daughter. That all changes the summer before Senior year. Me and Jessie went away for vacation in Florida for two months. After so much begging I convinced my parents. It was going to be perfect. Me and Jessie went out to go shopping we bought so much clothes and shorts and multiple bathing suits. Two days later I was sitting on a plane going to Florida with my best friend next to me. Wow is all I could think about when we arrived. It was perfect. The view was breathtaking. We arrived at the hotel after Jessie hailed a cab for us. We checked in and raced up to our rooms. "Last one their is a rotten egg" I yelled as I ran up the stairs "You are such a kid" she said and raced after me I giggled. She ended up beating me to the room which was a piece of cake for her scenes she has her wolf and has shifted. When wegot to our room we started to unpack quietly. were all settled in we decided to go to the pool for a little. "May finish up quickly already, I've been waiting for an hour!" she growled at me. "Okay okay gosh calm down its only been five minutes" I growled back she smirked when saw me, I smirked back. "Looks like someone cant wait to see all the hot boys around the pool" I said winking at her she laughed and took my hand and pulled me to the pool. we were a step away and Jessie stopped and sniffed the air, then she looked around and her eyes landed on a handsome guy standing in front of the pool. He turned around and his eyes landed on Jessie. "Mate" they said in unison.