T h r e e W e e k s

02; Three Weeks

" Class today-" NO " - we will-"  DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT  "-be starting a-" I SAID NNOO "-partner project." Miss Blackwell announced. Great! This exactly what I wanted!(sarcasm overload) " I'm trusting you just this once choose wisely, you will regret it in 5 minutes." The class scrambles and races to pick their partner before another can. Unfortunately for me I did not get to choose my partner he chose me and its the last person I want to be partners with. Luke Collins.
"Hey partn-" Before he finish I quickly turned around to the person next to me. " Emily, do you want be partners?" I rushed out to the girl next to me, only to get the response of her walking away. Slowly turning back to Luke seeing the smug smile on his face as he says "partner". Once we received our thick packet for the project, Miss Blackwell called out right before the bell ranged  "There is six pages in the packet. You have three weeks to complete this project which means each of you should do one page a week. If you do page a week and your partner does a page a week you will be fine, if you don't and do this last minute your screwed.". 

~~LUNCH~~
As sit at table with people I don't know putting a fake smile on my face along with the look of interest.
"So my best friend or ex-best friend now, because our huge fight, Ashley's boyfriend is supposedly flirting with another girl. This girl is a NOBODY, a former somebody. I mean him and Miss Nobody will never have a chance its against society. He is better off with me." A girl named Octavia at the table said.

" So you can have your revenge?" A another girl asked.

" I'll have better than revenge... I'll destroy her world" Octavia saids again.

"Why do you hate Ashley so much?" A Girl asked joining the conversation.

"Because she has the whole school believing that my popularity comes from her . But popularity is power, I had the power to make her, I have the power to destroy her."  I left the table before Octavia can tell her evil plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'M SO SORRY  it's a really short chapter but it was good place to stop. I'm planing on updating again this week. For now please just bear with me please.

Also any ideas for who should play the characters ?

NOT EDITED