Soda Imagines

Soda by emma

I was sitting at home, rocking my beautiful new baby girl to sleep. She's so easy to put to sleep, all you have to do is rock her back and forth for a little while, and she's out.

Just then, my husband Soda walks through the door. He walks in, kisses our baby in my arms, and kisses me. He sits down on the couch beside me and seems pretty upset, but i dont think anything of it. After about a minute or two of silence, he finally speaks up. He asks me, "Do you think im actually worth anything? Do you think ill ever amount to anything? Or am i destined forever to be Sodapop, the cute guy at the DX, that girls can just fawn over when their husbands or boyfriends get boring?"

"Soda," i say in a concerned voice. What has gotten into him? "Where is this coming from? Did something happen at work today?"

"Yea. Or, well, lack there of. Me and Steve were at work, waiting to do our thing, but we had no cars, no cars all day. But that doesnt mean we werent busy. No, there were a ton of girls there. And i noticed it for the first time, it was the same girls as like every other day. So, i asked them, do you ladies need some help with your cars? And they all said no. And at first, i was puzzled. Why would they all sit around if they dont need anything? But then it came to me. Because im the local piece of eye candy. I recognized this when i was younger, Heck, i liked it back then, but i dont know. I just thought after i had a girlfriend, theyd back off, after i got married, they'd disappear, i mean for goodness sakes i have a baby now. You would think theyd back off by now. But no. I just wish i was taken a little more seriously. For my work. I might as well not work anymore. No one would notice if i did. No one would notice me at all"

"Hey, you stop that. Baby i notice you. You think i married you because you look good? I married you because your smart, in your own way, your an amazing friend, and you know, the looks are like a bonus. Soda, i love you, but i love you for you. And you wouldnt be you without cars. You love them. Stay, work at the DX. Me and Bridgey will come with you tomorrow, hows that? And we will rub our PDA lovey dovey relationship and our adorable baby in all of their faces. And then they will think twice about ogling at you."

"I love you (y/n)"

"And i love you Soda"