Soda at your locker by Chanel

I closed my locker, grabbing my backpack, and walked out of the school. "Well. If it isn't little miss Y/N. What're you doing here by your lonesome" The leader of the gang smirked, slapping my backpack out of my hand. "H-Hi C-Chelsea." I stuttered. "Wearing that ugly thing again?" Chelsea snarled, pointing at my beanie and puff jacket. I felt my cheeks heating up, as the gang snickered. "It's w-winter Chelsea. And i-it's cold.." "ARE YOU BEING SMART WITH ME?!" Chelsea glared. I quickly shook my head, picked up my backpack, and tried to walk away. "Where do you think you're going, slut?" Chelsea pulled on the strap of my backpack, sending me to the floor with a thud. The gang held me down as Chelsea kicked me in the stomach multiple times. "SODA!" I screamed, tears forming in my eyes, but I was silenced by a handkerchief shoved in my mouth. Suddenly, I felt Chelsea being lifted off of me. "If ya' EVER touch my girl again, I'll get MY crew to beat the shit outta' y'all." The girls fled the scene without looking back. You sat up, ignoring the sharp pain in your abdomen. Sodapop ran over to me, holding me close. "Y/N! Are you okay? Didn't I tell you not to walk home by your lonesome? Where's Pony?" " I was going to walk home with Pony, but I forgot my backpack. So I went back inside to get it." Sodapop kissed my forehead, removing a stray hair out of my eyes. "They ain't gonna hurt ya' no more." He picked me up, carrying me bridal style to the Curtis house, where he held you close all night.