Part 1- Imagine

It was a winter night as you and your friend Carl, that you've become extremely close with this year, were on his couch watching tv. His family was gone besides Debbie who was upstairs in her room sleeping. Carl's arm was hung around your shoulder as your legs were over his. The blanket covered you both. You were intensively watching the movie while all of s sudden, you feel his hand on your thigh. You pretended it was nothing making no big deal. Then a minute passed and his fingers trailed higher. You were in tight spandex shorts with one of his shirts on. He let you keep a bunch if his shirts and clothes because he said it looked beautiful on you more than him. His fingers latched on to the top of the shorts and slowly started pulling them down so so slowly. You looked at him and he was already eyeing you down with lust in his eyes. You really liked Carl and wanted to show him in any way only if he liked you back. Your hands went to the back of his neck while you moved your face closer to his. As your foreheads touch, you tease him by brushing passed his lips with yours before he groaned and said "Stop teasing YN" with a smirk on his face. You smirked back and pulled his lips to yours. It was slow at first but got heated up really fast. You couldn't even keep up with the paste his lips were moving. He put your back on the couch so he was on top of you. Both his legs on either side of you. His lips soon moved to your neck giving you lots of marks. Carl looked up at you and gently brushed his fingers threw the hickeys on your neck. "These" he pauses, "are from me. No one can have you but me." His eyes so dark as he told you. You responded by kissing him again and this time taking off his shirt, throwing it to the ground. You pulled at his hair making him moan. He took off your shirt leaving you in your red laced bra. His lips trailed down to your stomach, giving you little pecks. When he reached your shorts, he gave three small marks above the waistband before taking his long and slim fingers to taunt you by going slowly while taking them off. When they were down to your ankles, he threw the across the room. This left you in your black panties. He kisses from your legs back up to your lips until it was your turn. You quickly unzipped his tan kaki shorts having him kick them off once they were down to his ankles. This left him with a huge boner. Just as he was taking off your bra, the door bursts open having his entire family come in. Carl's eyes meet yours as you both smile at each other. He quickly grabs the blanket off the floor and pulls it over the two of you. "Your so sexy YN." He whispered in your ear while everyone came to say hi. "I wanted to take you right there and I would have but I know you wouldn't have let me with people around." He smirked. "What the hell are these Carl?" Fiona asks lifting up his kaki shorts with 5 condoms in it. We turn to look at each other and laugh. "We didn't do anything!" You say. "We would have if you bitches didn't come." Carl rolls his eyes. That was a Crazy nigh.
-first one! Hope you all enjoyed!