The Coffe Latte

I woke up with a sweaty forehead. It feels like I'm just running marathon. And the nightmare from before still stuck in my head like a glue. Running my hand through my hair, trying to straightening my bed hair.

Looking beside my bed, I'm just glad that there's no one there. I tried to walk to the bathroom, but keep falling. So I lean my body to the wall for support.

After bath and making a light make up on my face, I walk to the coffe shop where I'm working.

"Good morning, john" I said as I walk to the door to change my clothes.

"Ahh good morning. Even tho you're a natural beauty, you still look like shit you know." He said, his eyes following every move I make.

"I don't even give a shit about my appearance." I said loudly cause I'm in the changing room now. Sighing as I sit in front of the mirror and change to my working clothes.

"I have a light make up on. But I think it's not helping at all. I need your help. Come here, john!" Screaming with all my voice. I know that he hates it when I scream like that, but yeah he still loves me anyway

"Just shut that mouth, I'm coming!" He's outside so when he scream it's totally hurting my ears.

"You don't need to scream if you're right outside the door, josh." Sighing as he come in to the door

He appeals my make up in silent. But before my make up finishes, just around 80% done, there's a ring from outside. It means there's a customer.

I look at the clock and rise my eye brow. It's only 8.15. It's not common we get a customer this early. But yeah, I get up from my seat and out of the door.

Coming out of the door I see a man with a beggar-looking clothes. I don't care tho.

"Yes sir. This is the menu, you can call me the same way you call just now" Giving him the menu, and give a little smile to him as I going back to the counter. Leaving my make up unfinished, but yeah it's alright. It's already look good.

I sit for a little while. Then there that ringggg going again. I walk to that man again, not even wearing my fake smile as I got to him.

"What do you taking sir?" Readying my self to take a note of what he's ordering

"I will take a burger for breakfast and a coffe latte. If you want to order something yourself you can order it, the bills on me. It's look like you're in a really bad mood" he said with a glint of amusement in his eyes. I look at his clothes. Of course I'm doubting whether he can pay that much of money or not. But yeah, I believe he has his reason to wearing that kind of clothes

"Oh no sir, thank you. It's just I'm not really a morning person, but I need money to life so I'm doing my best to stay in this job. Then I'm sorry that I'm making you uncomfortable because of the lack of smile on my face. Anyway I will take your order to the counter right away" I said and put a little smile on my face.

"You don't even asking if I can afford that kind of bill?" He ask quite surprised

"Umm.. It's not my place to judge my customer. My job is to take your order, not to questioning your ability to pay the bill. If you can't pay the bill we just need to call the police. It's their job to take justice" I said from the counter, waiting for his order to be ready

"Any way, if you can't afford this kind of place you will not glance or even get inside this store." I continued, as I go to the other customer on the balcony.

I got to serve that man and pther customer that morning. When I give him his order we didn't even say a thing. But I can feel his eyes following me around. That's until he call me again.

"Yes sir, are you leaving? You need your bill?" I ask, he just nod. I go to the counter, print his bill, and go back to his table

"This is your bill. It says 7 usd." I said and put his bill print on his table.

"Keep the change, and thank you for not questioning my appearance. It's rare these days" he says and getting up from his table

"Thank you"

---------------------------------------------
I honestly don't care whether this story will be continued or not. It's just that I'm really on the mood to make a story.

AND WARNING!!!! GRAMMATICAL EROORRRRRR!!!!