Chapter Four

I literally almost fall back in the bath tub. I look up and I see Zayn. "WHAT THE CRAP ZAYN!?" I scream. I throw a towel at him. I quickly pull on my shirt. "Sorry, sorry!" Zayn says as he rushes out. "Um, what was that?!" I hear someone say. I walk out fully dressed. "MR. HAIRSPRAY OVER HERE!" I say angrily. I throw a pillow at him and it messes his hair up. I laugh as he gets the most angry face in the world. "Okay, it's on little girl!" He says. I shriek and hide behind Lexie. "SACRIFICE!!" I scream. Lexie sighs. "OKAY YOU FLIRTS: STOP FIGHTING!!" She screams. Zayn suddenly gapes at her and sits: like she said something she shouldn't have.

Zayn has been sitting on the couch, in the same spot, not moving, or talking for that matter, for an hour. "Zayn, what's wrong?" I ask. He shakes his head. I look at Lexie with a 'wtf is wrong with him what did u do' look. She frowns. "Can we go eat..." Niall whispers. "Yes Nialler, lets eat." Liam says leading all of us out the door. Harry, Lexie and I get in Lexie's car and I notice Louis approaching the car. "Looks like I'm riding with you," He says climbing in the back with me. "What about Zayn?" I ask. Louis looks at me, some what sad. He shakes his head and we drive to Nando's.

We all eat a awkward lunch. Some strange gestures are exchanged by Lexie and Zayn. I'm really confused. One minute he's nice and talking to me and the next he's not even looking at me. I don't get it. We decide to go to the drive-end later, so we go to the hotel to take naps.

•around 6pm•

"Guys you ready?" Lexie asks coming out in her floral dress and sandals. "Why are you so dressy?!" I ask looking at my shorts and tank top. "Why not," she says. I shrug. "BOYS HURRY UP," I scream. They all run out in a line, besides Zayn...he's just sitting on the couch. "Zayn! Get up! We're leaving," Liam says. "I don't wanna go," Zayn pouts. "Too bad you're going!" Liam says making Zayn stand. I sigh and we all walk out to our cars. Louis comes in our car, again. "So, why is Zayn acting weird?" I say.

"He told Liam, I don't know who else," Louis says glancing at Lexie and then frowning at me. "Did I do something wrong? I feel as if I did," I say. He shrugs. "Dunno,"

We pull in the lot, after buying our tickets. We all sit in the trunks of our cars. I don't even know what we're seeing. I shrug and I feel a presence. "Can I squeeze? Niall wants to lay down," Zayn says. I nod and scoot closer to Lexie, basically putting Harry and her on Louis lap. "Well this is comfy," I hear Louis' sarcastic voice muffled. "Thanks.." Zayn mumbles. "So, what are we watching?" I ask. "Um, Star Trek: Into Darkness and Monsters Inc. University," Lexie says. I groan; she knows I hate Star Trek.

"Louis have you suffocated?" I ask. "No, but close to it," He jokes. The movie starts in about 4 minutes. It's 7:26. I don't know why we left early. I open my Mountain Dew and take a drink. The movie starts booming through the car speakers so I jump. "It's just the movie starting," Zayn whispers. "Noooo really," I say, my voice full of sarcasm.

I feel my arm being shook. "Jorrrrdaaan," A sing song voice says. I smile and make a 'mm' sound. "Okay that's creepy," The voice says. I realize its Zayn. I open my eyes. "You fell asleep," He states. I nod and sit up. Wait what was I laying on. 'OMG I LAID ON ZAYN' I think. I look at Zayn and he's smirking. Lexie looks over at me and waves. I slowly wave, giving her a weird look. I notice Star Trek has ended and its the break. I lean and look in Liam's car. I see Liam sitting there awake with Niall asleep with his head on Liam's lap. I laugh and turn my attention back to the screen as the movie starts playing.

"Well that was fun," Lexie says hopping out of the trunk. "You weren't under two people for 5 hours!" Louis says rubbing his shoulder. I get out and see that Zayn's sleeping. "ZAYN!" I shout. He wakes up. "Really?!" He says. I glare at him and then help Louis out of the car. "Zayn who are you riding with?" I ask. He points at me. "Kay bye," Louis says running for Liam's car. I shake my head and get in the back seat of Lexie's car.

•A week later•

It's been a week of spending time with the boys. It's been fun, honestly, but they're about to leave for tour soon. I ponder at the thought...I've become close to all the lads. Especially Louis and Zayn. I talk to Louis about my problems, he talks to me about his. Zayn and I aren't together as a couple but Liam has even told me he likes me. Maybe we will. But with them going on tour, I doubt it.

"One more week, lads!"I hear Niall yell. "Noo!" Harry, Louis, and Zayn protest all at the same time. "Guys, it's only a year," Liam says. "Only? What world do you live in?!" Zayn says. I sigh and sit on the couch. One year of being with Lexie for some Lordan time. Some of it will be skyping with the boys at Lexie's. We all decided on the last day we'll have a big dinner and a little party. I'm really gonna miss them.

_____

AW the boys are going on tour :'( whattttsss gonnaaaa happen? Was this a decent length or was it short? I don't know. I'll have Australia up today or tomorrow. Vote, and comment!! Xx.LS