successful. | oikawa tooru

[☆] 

this is really short

-

Slam!

The sound of the ball hitting hard ground echoed throughout the gymnasium as the game ended with the familiar sound of a whistle blowing. It's over, and everyone knew it. Crowds of people in the area became boisterous. Cheers were heard all over the place. You could have sworn the gym had to be one of the loudest places right now.

He did it.

It's not like you thought he wasn't going to win, no, you believed in him. You believed in the most captivating and amazing person known as Oikawa Tooru.

Your happiness sent you running towards the setter. You didn't care. You just wanted to be with him at this very moment. Oikawa greeted you with open arms, hugging your body closer to him. Of course, sweat soaked his jersey, but there was no time to care about that. The team of Aoba Johsai eyed you two. It was really nothing new. This often happened when they won, anyway.

Your eyes looked up at him. Honestly, Oikawa looked flawless in any situation. Whether he was sparkling with sweat or had a bloody nose when Iwaizumi hit him, he was attractive as always. Cupping his face, you peppered him with kisses. Tooru beamed at you.

"You can give me more than just a kiss," he half-jokingly said aloud, giving you a wink.