ninety-nine percent. | hinata shouyou

[☆]

!! whoa!! thank you for all the views and favs, they're really appreciated, even if its not much!! if i make any errors, please tell me and i will fix them 

(❁'▽'❁)*✲゚*

you're taller than him in this fic

-

People were heard chattering, and noise mixed in with the games in the arcade you were in. The room was deafening, conversations mixing in with laughing, shouting, and you name it. It wasn't your idea to go to the arcade, but it was Shouyou's "great idea" to go. You didn't mind since you liked the arcade (and the boy himself, duh). 

"Then I went 'pow', and 'bam', and 'whoosh! It totally blew through his block!" Hinata blathered on about his practice matches. He was talking about volleyball.. right? Maybe, you weren't sure at all. You sighed, giving him a confused look.

"Hinata, I'm not sure I can understand you anymore. Are we even speaking the same language? I'm not as bilingual as you," Standing next to the shorter boy, you grabbed onto his sleeve to prevent losing him in the crowd. You looked like an older sibling watching over their little brother

Hinata opened his mouth to say something, but something caught his attention. And you swore, he looking so endearing. The exuberant boy ran over to a machine as you followed him carefully. 

"W-Wait, I'm going to lose you if you keep running from me like that!" You followed his footsteps, and as you finally looked up to see what he was so fired up about, you found.. a crane game? There were many cute plushies that remained in the machine, so it was kind of reasonable. But for Hinata to be so excited for a crane game full of stuffed toys? It was cute, really cute. And what do you know? There's a crow plush, so of course he'd get it.

"You want one?" A laugh emitted from you, the boy turning red. He shook his head.

"No, wait, it's not me who wants one! It's my little sister who wants one!" He spat out quickly, but you didn't buy it. "I can get it myself anyway, so you don't have to do it!!" The boy inserted money, aiming for the one he wanted. Automatically, he failed about 3 times.

"Ha. Those are good lies, Hinata."

Shouyou pouted as you motioned him to step aside, but he decided to watch you instead. You cracked your knuckles. Starting the game, you instantaneously won the crow plush for him. You may be only a few inches taller than Shouyou, but you were 100% kickass.

"Uoooh! You're so cool, [Last Name]-san!"

You turned weak to those words, immediately turning into many shades of red.

Okay, nevermind, maybe 99% kickass when you're with Hinata.