Hey, Its that Wallflower:)

Hey its Aubri. I am 15 years old, i live in Chicago  and I'm pretty much a wallflower..

It all started when my step-dad cheated on my mom..

My mom was heart broken. You know i hate seeing my mom like that, shes an amazing woman and mother. She gives us what we need and never wastes money on herself.  My mom dumped him and filed for a diovorce. Im kind of happier without him in my life. Well mom found a new guy, Michael. He is super nice and he actually treats us like he's knowin us since forever. But Most importantly he treats my mom like a princess. Thats good for her.. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~1 year later~

Well Michael got a new job. Here we come San Diego. Why so far away? I have family back here in Chicago.. you know? That day, the final day im in Chicago. I needed someone to talk too. Someone who understands me. My bestfriend Matt, He always knows what I'm going through. We have been bestfriends for 6 years now. Sometimes i think why is he listening to all my crap about everything? He sticks by me no matter what. He is my Best Friend and i love him. I just wish i could tell him that.

Texting Matt

Me: I miss you already :'(

Matt: It'll be ok.:(

Me: Who am i supposed to talk 2??? Whos shoulder am i gonna cry on when i need 2??

Matt: I'll b there for your 16th bday in 1 month!:)

Me: thanks for coming for that.. u dont need 2.

Matt: Yes i do!! i love you bestfriend! thats why!!

I love him. He is amazing, everything anyone ever wanted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~In San Diego Now~

New school, new friends, and new house.

So Different now, I miss the Chicago me, not the new San Diego me... So its the first day of school, i dont know anyone, buts its the first day of school right? Let it slide by Aubri.. My Birthday is in 1 whole week!! I can not wait, and Matt is coming in 2 days! He's coming and staying with me for a long weekend! We are going to plan the best birthday ever.

~~~~Text~~~~

Me: Can You Believe Its 2 More Days?:)

Matt: Right? Im so EXCITED!

Me: Lol(: soo? whts up?

Matt: Hanging out with Zoe...

Me: What?

~~no answer from Matt~~

I hated Zoe. She is the popular one in Chicago, her daddy owns all the shopping malls in town. She had everything from designer jeans to her hair being done professionally everyday. She's the one person Matt knew i hated. Why would he do this? I trusted him with everything and he "hangs" with Zoe?

~~11:18pm~~

Matt: You There?

Me: yeah...

Matt: Whats wrong?

Me: I think you know whats wrong. Dont act dumb. You Played me. Zoe? Really? Her out of all the girls.. her.......well i gotta go. so bye.

Matt: I was "Hanging Out" with her because of you.. im working for her dad to get money to go to that birthday party, you know? my bestfriends bday party? i had almost all the money then her said i had to stay and hangout with Zoe til he get back... Why would i back-stab you? You are my bestfriend, i love you, when a guy breaks your heart who was there for you? me. When you need someone to talk to at 3am who talked to you? me. Aubri, i would never hurt you. i love you. I got suspended from school because your ex almost hit you. Remember? yeahh soo im back-stabbing you?

~In The Morning~

Matt was supposed to be coming today. But i dont think he is, all because of me. He hungout with her because of me. He must love me alot to hangout with her..

I cant believe i stopped him from coming. This was going to be the weekend i tell him how i feel..

Hey Guys:) Sorry Its Bad lol(: my first time! Love Wattpad