Promises...Secrets...Lies

NOTE:

This is more of a passage than a story. But I hope you all like it just the same

I know secrets are hard to keep, but if we love each other enough, then it'll be easy. If everyone found out, and the secret was spread, would you stick by? Would you still love me? Or would you run like a scared little boy? If you did run, I would hide, and if you hide, I'll run. I love you enough to write a million love songs, I love you enough to take a risk. Like the young, rebellious times we used to have: Sneaking around the house, yet enjoying the time we spent together, embracing every moment we shared. Then laughing about every memory, everytime we hid the affections, everyone wondering what we did, what we said, how we felt. Then one day...it was all gone. The laughter, the love, the taste of your kiss, it was all suddenly gone. I took a risk for you, I let my tears fall for you, I let gossip spread for you. Did you do the same? You said you missed me, you said you loved me, you said you'd make it up to me now we're together again. I hope you keep that promise, the promise to love and cherish me, always be there for me. Will you keep it?

************

You broke your promise. You broke your promise to love me, never leave me, cherish me. You broke my heart aswell, for a second time. So...I took another risk. I cried another thousand tears just to wish for you back

I can't hate you because I miss you too much. I can't breathe until you're with me, I can't see clearly until I see your eyes staring into mine. Like the day you left, you lay next to me, holding my hand, stroking my hair, the sunlight shining on the side of your face. Heavan. That's what it was...Heavan.

I hope to go there someday, in the future. I just hope for you to be there with me. Will you?