Presents from the heart

I'm so sorry I haven't updated since October... I was so busy! Q_Q I promise by new year I'll continue...
----
It was a week until Christmas. Gold was hanging up the last of the Christmas decorations while Silver was being lazy and watching TV.

"Hey Gold," Silver said.

"Yes?" Gold asked.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Silver asked. "...Not that I care or anything."

"I don't know, really..." Gold answered. This gave Silver an idea. He could surprise Gold with something.

"I'm baaaack~" Crystal replied, handling a bunch of tote bags.

"Well, you went shopping," Gold stated, pointing out the obvious.

"You don't say!" Silver drew out sarcastically.

Silver saw a large cardboard tube hanging out of one of the bags Crystal was holding.

"What's that in the tube?" Silver asked.

"Hey!! You can find out on Christmas Day. No need to be so eager!!" Crystal replied, faking a pout. "And go help Gold! He's probably suffering without your lazy ass helping him!"

"No Crystal, it really isn't a problem..." Gold replied.

"Shut up! Silver go help him! NOW!" Crystal shouted, pushing Silver onto Gold.

Silver accidentally ended up what seemed to be hugging Gold. They stared into each others eyes as their faces went red out of embarrassment as Crystal pulled out her camera and started taking pictures.

"Hey, Crystal! Stop taking pictures!" Gold called out.

"Hey! Get rid of the camera, now!" Silver shouted. Crystal stopped and put away her camera, grinning like a cunning cat.

"Sorry Silver," Gold apologised.

"No Gold, I should be the one apologising." Silver pressed his forehead against Gold's. Gold and Silver started blushing madly. "I couldn't prevent myself from falling on to you."

Crystal was going insane and fan girling like crazy.

Start of Crystal's delusion

The atmosphere around Gold and Silver was romantic, sweet and lovey-dovey.

"Gold?" Silver asked.

"Yes, Silver?" Gold replied with his eyes shining.

"Do you forgive me? Even though j couldn't prevent myself from falling onto you?" Silver asked.

"I forgive you." Gold replied. "I love you, Silver."

"I love you too, Gold." Silver stated. Their faces eventually got closer until Crystal screamed.

End of Crystal's delusion

Gold and Silver looked over to see a Crystal screaming. They both gave her a 'are you mad?' look and left to continue hanging up the decorations.

Crystal snapped out of her delusion to see Silver and Gold had left. She fell to her knees in disgrace.

Later on, Silver was looking up on the internet 'best presents to give someone you like'.

"No, no, no and no, he isn't going to like this, what am I going to give him after all that he done for me?" Silver asked himself.

He then came across expensive presents. They were all nice and fancy but Silver saw that he would like one of the presents. He grabbed his coat and wallet then ran out of the house.