REMINDERS

-2015
To all who reads and following my story thank you so much. Marami po akong naka hung na mga story but ill trying my best to update them all. Kaso lang i'm too much busy.

This story is ORIGINAL THAT MADE BY MYSELF.
NO ONE CAN COPY OR PLAGIARIZE MY STORY.
Just read this and be a fun of it...thank you.

By the way iniinvite ko kayo to visit my youtube channel Nashee Jean Saguinhon..
Thanks po sa lahat I love you guys :)

ivnashee20

Characters:

*All girls and Khail Naiven are a half Korean**

**All boys except Khail Naiven are a half chinies**

Kath Nievish Saguinhon- Very bossy pagdating sa mga bagay bagay. In short she's totally bitch.

Ashey Park Saguinhon- A man hater woman. She hates the kind of man who played in love. A silent type of girl. She's known as Fire Princess.

Nieden Gel Saguinhon- The Leader of the Blind killing death, She's a mind reader ,First Princess of the Gangster world and a fashionista in the group. She's known as Sweet of death.

Teres Park Saguinhon- Sister of Ashey. Who always love of reading and cooking foods. She's the informative in the group /taga inform sa mga grupo kung may away at sinong mga kakalabanin. Hacker (She's more in computer) Short temper but she's also a childish one but only in her cousins . Shes known as Snow.

Cleu Gel Saguinhon- A very childish in the Group,who loves taking pictures and eating foods. But one thing you won't like her if her mad she's totally like a crazy woman. She known as Sour of death.

Skyla Demonis Coleen- Bestfriend of Kath and a nerdy one she is A second Gangster Princess like Nieden . She's a secret agent of the group. She's known as Agent Princess .

**
Daniel Xhian Chin Lee- he is the King of Gangster and also the leader of the Dark Dragon Killer Gangster. He has a short temper in short he's a evil than devil . He known as King of death.

Khail Naiven Saguinhon- Twin brother of Kath Nievish . He is a Gangster Prince and also he's a very sweet man in a group . He likes pretty girl and also he's a mind reader like her sister. He know as handsome Prince.

Jasten Kerl Sanchez-Twin brother of Jester Kent. He was a noisy one like his brother his assign in a computer (hacker ) . He's known as Poison Kisser.

Jester Kent Sanchez-Noisy like his brother. Who loves cooking and playing tricks, Childish in a group. He known as Silent Poison.

Mark Andrew Lee Lopez- Cousin of Daniel Xhian. A man who loves reading books,silent,One of the hottiest man in the school . A silent man who loves watching your moves .He known as Stone .

Dylan Dave Lee Tie - He loves flirting and finding chics (woman) he loves playing love in short the playboy of the group .He known as Fire of love.