12/14/15

Fell asleep around 9:15pm. Woke up around 6:15am.

In my dream, I dreamed about being in some sort of underwater theme park. A lot of my family was at the theme park with me, I've had this dream before, but not to this extant. In my dream, there was this underwater place that you could go in and all you would need to do was say the word "brave" in your head (not aloud) and you'd be able to get into the underwater place. I couldn't get in, I kept saying brave over and over in my head again. but nothing. For some odd reason, I had a yellow bag with holes over my face to help me breathe while I was trying to get into the underwater tavern. But I couldn't.

My dream shifted now to me being able to see my brother Zac being able to get into the underwater tavern and he's able to collect rocks? from the bottom of the tavern- I keep trying to get myself to go underwater but I just can't. It wasn't possible.

My dream now shifted once again to me seeing my cousin Ellie, my friends and family all outside my house in the rain playing with a big blue plastic ball, kicking it around and having a good time. Nothing at all seemed out of place, but then I got mad at my dad (not sure why) but he told me he was proud of me for.... But I walked away before i could hear what he had to say, I ran into my room and found my guinea pig Shadow burrowing underneath his bedding with his water bottle almost covering his whole cage, he could have drown. But I saved him. In the living room, my dad was laying out food for my dog Hana, there was chicken and a very burned grilled cheese, she looked thrilled.

My dream shifted again, I was now back with my family and we were playing some sort of game that involved a big blue ball and we were trying to make goals, like soccer. My uncle Tom was one goalie and my cousin Ellie was another goalie. We had two teams and neither team seemed to have a win. Now my dad was a goalie on one team and Ellie was still a goalie on the other  team, At some point, I got the ball and tried to make a goal on my dads side but everyone said the ball went out of bounds, I disagreed because I was the one who was kicking the ball and I surly know I didn't go out of bounds and neither did the ball.