Chapter 15 - Ariza...?

"ARIZA! "Reiji yelled as the whole house blacked out.

"I got her,it is alright." Subaru's voice echoed as all the vampires focused their night vision. All except Ariza.

"It's too dark,I can't see a thing!" Ariza's voice faltered as the brothers looked at each other and back to her.

"Kitty can you see us?" Laito asked slightly concerned.He was slightly confused as He expected a comeback like "Why would I want to see you!? " or something from her.

"It's weird she can't see us. Her vampire night vision should be ok. " Shu took out his earpiece as Ariza huddled down,crouching as Subaru grabbed her hands.

"Woman,shut up." He told her harshly But with some reservations seeing how distressed she was.

"...." Ariza only shut her eyes and trembled, crouched down and hugging her knees. "Let me go, I don't want to do it...LET ME GO PLEASE."

"Moron...?" Subaru sounded more worried as Ariza yelled non stop. He had already let go of her hands because of her words But Ariza kept screaming.

"Please let me go... please! PLEASE "Ariza started crying as Reiji grabbed her arm and injected a white liquid.

"Let me.... " Ariza went silent immediately and lost all consciousness. Her body went limp as Reiji carried her bridal style in his arms to her bedroom.

"Which disgusting experimented chemical of yours did you inject into her body now?" Ayato tried to sound unconcerned asking.

"It just puts her to sleep." Reiji replied, as if He did not get Ayato's insult in his sentence.

"She was so hysterical." Laito who had been silent towards Ariza's breakdown spoke. "She was crying." He continued.

Everyone watched Ariza's face, worn out and distressed, eyes closed in her bed.

"Did you all not notice?" Kanato asked as everyone looked at him.

"Notice?" Shu yawned.

"Ariza's room. "

Everyone suddenly stopped and look around, taking in the scene of the room after Kanato pointed out.

"What the hell... "