Part8 of a vampires school

Hey sorry I haven't updated. I'm writing other story's -------------------------------

( Janes P.O.V)

The 2 men put us in a new more in closed cell. I would kill Coco if I see her again I would just flip out and kill her. I know she did it for her brother, but she should have told us to expect them to be there so we could fight them down because if they were knocked out we could have got the keys and saved her baby brother and WE would be saved to.

Just then I saw Coco come round the corner. "I'm sorry I was wrong, they tricked me, they are NOT letting my brother out there keeping him locked up. I should have known."

" well now you know what there really like and so you can set us free for real" Cavin said looking hope full.

" I can't." She said looking down.

" why not?" I asked.

She lifted her hands and we saw handcuffs on them. Two People came round the side And unlocked the doors they threw Coco on to me and I fell to the floor they pushed Cavin away them bolted the doors up again.

------------------------------------------------------- I know I know, a bit repetitive. So, it's hard to write a story when you have had 0 hours of sleep.

I am on 74 reads at the moment I want 80 reads or 2 comments for next chapter.

.vote

.comment

.share

.follow

Liferules

Keepcool!!!!