A vanpires school part9

Yeah I now have 83 reads AND 2 comments. So here's more of the story for you. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------

Cavin's P.O.V

I'm annoyed with Coco( not as annoyed as Jane is though, she has been saying that Coco's a stupid idiot and worse.) But she deserves it, did she not know they don't keep to there word. Right I'm going to start a riot now. I whispered my plan to Coco and Jane that nodded there head in agreement.

Janes P.O.V

Cavin had some crazy idea to start a riot. I can't believe I didn't think of it, it's usually me who comes up with ideas like this, but he did give me the biggest amount to do, (because I have a big voice). " 3...2...1........go" I said.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE, NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my voice. We made loud banging noises so it sounded like we were fighting. "GET OF ME"I shouted. "STOP YOU 2 YOUR GOING CRAZY!!!!" Cavin shouted while still making banging noises. A man came and unlocked the prison door. Me and Coco pretended to be fighting and the man tried to break it up by pushing us away from each other but we held on tight. "STOP!!!!!!" Shouted the man. Then me and Coco at the same time (because I winked) turned and attacked him. Now normally he would beat us because he's bigger and stronger. But he wasn't ready to fight and it was so unexpected he crashed down.

Cavin grabbed the keys of the man and Dragged the body to the prison he tied his hands, feet and mouth so he couldn't get away. We locked up the prison door then tip toed of.

We got to a room that said control room, we opened the door quietly and peaked in, there was a lady sittind at a computer. "Ok so we sneak up behind her and knock her out" we sent Coco to do this job. She creeped up behind the woman and lifted her fists to smash them down on her, at the same time the lady turned round.------------------------------------------------------------------ cliffhanger!!!!!!! I was so tempted.

I only have 1 vote I want 5 more for next chapter that's not to hard to to is it?

.vote

.comment

.share

.follow

Keep cool!!!!

Liferules!!!!

Keep reading please!!!!!