Chapter 2: Where we are now?

Melina
[Justin in MM]

I just got home from the conference in San Diego and I'm exhausted. I couldn't wait to get home to my boys. My son Justin Michael Hennigan is now two years old. He has the same initials as his daddy, I'm so happy to have become a mother. He has truly changed the way I do things and view them. I guess it is true kids do make you grow up.

I walked in and took my heels off and put my keys on the hook near the door. The conference I went had every president of every fashion company and magazine all over the world. I went in place of the actual president since he is out sick. I felt so honored to get to meet and network with all of them. I really hit it off with the head of Louis Vuitton. I think I can see working with them in the future. "Mommy" Justin said smiling running to me.

"Hi baby" I said smiling picking him up before kissing his cheeks. "Mommy missed you"

"I misses you too"

"Where's daddy?" I asked before he pointed to the garage. I walked to where he pointed and Jason was working on his motorcycle. "Hey" he looked up turning to me before smiling. "Hey baby how the conference go?"

"Oh it went great I met a lot people and got a lot of business cards" I said chuckling. "How was spending the day with Justin today?"

"We had fun right little man tell mommy what we did today?" He said wiping his hands off. "We went to da zoo and got ouce cream daddy ate it all"

"You ate my baby's ice cream?" I asked Jason before he started laughing. "It was only a little bit"

"And we went to park and got on da swing"

"You had fun with daddy?" I asked as he nodded smiling. We went back in the house and I put Justin down. He ran to the living room to play with his toys whole Jason and I went to the kitchen so I could look for food. "Did you cook anything?"

"I cooked burgers I saved you one"

"Cool" I said looking in the microwave. I found a left over cheeseburger and heated it up again for a minute and some seconds. He kissed my cheek making me smile "Hows the little project going?" I asked.

"The city isn't trying to fund it making shit more complicated" Jason has been trying to open a little football program for the boys at the rec center he volunteers at. He currently works as a mentor and working on owning his own car shop. I offered to help him out with everything but every time I gave him a check he'd give it back. He knows I'll always support him, but I guess he feels like he needs to do this on his own. I took the burger out the microwave and took a bun out the pack. "Baby why don't you find another location I'm pretty sure another place will fund it" he let me go as I headed towards the fridge to get ketchup.

"Yeah it's just starting this whole process over is annoying" he said leaving back on the counter. I put ketchup on my burger and looked over at Justin who was playing with his toys. "Baby I can find a private vendor and theyll help you. We have a contract with Under Armor, and I know the lady who deals with stuff like this. Let me help you and stop being stubborn" I said looking him in the eye.

He nodded "Okay" he said smiling slightly.

"Okay" I smiled and kissed him. "I'll make the call in the morning" I said before taking a bite out of my food. As for us we've been married for the past year. My dad still doesn't approve of our marriage but it's all good. I sat at the table and Justin ran towards me smiling. I swear he looks just like Jason.

Our lives have been so at peace since Jason let the drug business go. We've been able to focus on each other and our son. We still have some of the drug money, but we both decided to put it away for Justin's college tuition when he gets older. "Mommy"