Chapter 11: Final Warning

Aaliyah

"I'll tell you...soon"

"Okay" he kissed my forehead and I smiled softly. "Can I have my Trey back please?" He nodded and chuckled.

"You always have me" I raised my eyebrow and shook my head. "That's what you think" I kissed his lips.

"What I always tell you huh?" He started.

"You ain't never gotta worry about me leaving your side" I nodded and he kissed my forehead. A bang on the door made me jump before looking away from him. "Look if you two were gonna do that at least you could've warned me so I could get the kids out of here" Mel yelled through the door. I laughed before I opened the door. "Y'all done?" She asked before laughing.

"You a fool" she laughed before playfully rolling her eyes. "But there was no denial though"

"Shut up" I said walking out. Trey not too far behind me. "Nasty asses" she yelled as we walked down the stairs. As we walked into the living room I heard Chris' loud mouth. "Breezy!" Trey yelled before dapping him up. "Trigga my nigga what's good?"

"Chillen you know me"

"What's up Liyah?" He said before giving me a hug. "Hey Chris and working as usual"

"I feel you I feel you just wanted to stop by and congratulate Teri on her win" I smiled at him. "I'm glad you made it"

His daughter was running around with the other kids. She is so cute "Hey Chris where's Chanel" I asked and he shrugged.

"I think she got a meeting or something like that"

"Ohh"

"She been working a lot lately yesterday was the only time we've gotten to spend together alone" he said before sighing. The situation between them two is none of my business, but it's still very fucked up. "Well you know bro she her own woman being Victoria's Secret model and everything" Trey added.

"Fashion industry isn't as simple as you thought huh?" I asked. He smiled faintly and nodded "Nah I ain't doubt just didn't think she'd be away so much"

"You know how that shit go Chris she'll be back" Trey said putting his on his shoulders. He chuckled "Yeah yeah I know"

He meant that in two ways...

That poor girl I can't imagine what goes through her head. I know couldn't do it.

.........

The party went on for a couple more hours before we all headed home. Trey put Mia to bed and I stayed in the living room looking at my schedule. Just by the looks of it this week is gonna be busy. I start recording for We Need a Resolution later this week and Trey and I fly out to New York again for the interview with the Breakfast Club in a couple days. I heard Treys foot steps come back downstairs to where I was. "What you doing?"

"Checking my schedule what's up?"

He sat next to me and held my waist. "Let's talk beautiful" he said looking me in the eyes.

"What are you up to slick?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing but there's something I do wanna talk to you about but you might not like it" I gave him a look and waited for him to continue.

"I can explain what's been up with me lately aight"

"Mhm"

"I umm started working with Bishop again" he said to me and it instantly pissed me off. "You what?"

"I can explain everything okay-" a crash from the window caught our attention. We walked towards where the crash came from and a brick was laying there with a note on it. Trey picked it up and the note said: