Prologue

This story isn't about two people who fall in love at first sight. Only to realize the girl has cancer, causing them to break up but in the end they find their way back. I don't have a problem in such books but too many times people lose the essence of books. Now it's all about having cancer, getting pregnant or memory loss, making people forget how difficult it is to go through such traumas. This story is about pain, loss and love. Everyday we watch people, they seem to have it all. The looks, intelligence, talent, money and fame. We always think of them as fortunate, we envy them and hate them. Not knowing that secretly they wish to be us.

This story is not for the reader to fall in love with the idea of love this book will give but to fall in love with how hard it is to learn how to love and trust others and the gradual process of finally reaching there. Everyday we break a little inside, we hide away our pain in books, or movies trying to create an imaginative life we believe will never be able to reach. We become antisocial , introverts, fighting to find ourselves each day.

Finally this story is about how i learn't the three L's how to Live, Love and Lose. It wasn't easy, there were plenty of tears and times spent thinking how fickle minded i was or how over my life was. I never believed in miracles, until i found mine. It came in seven different forms or should i say seven different people. Marissa, Sky,Mark,Chloe, Ariel and my favorite Tatum. It is a romance book so expect some cliché moments in it.

I'm Reina  Derron and this is my story.