Chapter 1

My names Harmony I'm a hybrid. A mix of a werewolf and angel known for extreme beauty, and strength I don't get why there known for that.

I haven't found my mate but I couldn't care less I like being by myself and doing what I please and not have to deal with a possessive make telling me what to do and giving me rules to follow.

It's the first day of school I'm starting at a school for only werewolves, they bring packs together so younger generation can find there mates.Please this is only going to cause chaos.

~Next day~

Beep beep beep

"Uggggggggg"
I moaned as I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock.

Great the first day of school with all the other packs shoot me the last thing I wanna do today is deal with all of the new drama that will arise. I get up and get in the shower once I get out I straighten my long dirty blonde hair, put on light makeup I hate when girls wear to much makeup they look so trashy.
I go into my walk in closet yes walk in my parents are LOADED considering my father is the alpha of our pack. But that's besides the point here.
I decided on wearing a pink floral print crop top,dark jean shorts and my favorite gladiator sandals with little gold accents. Sliding on my gold Alex and Ani bracelets clasping my gold butterfly necklace around my neck.

I walk down stairs to see all hell has broke lose my brothers that are one year older then me making them seniors are being pigs eating all of the food while my mom chases the twins and then there's my twin sister Nicki just sitting on the counter laughing at the idiots acting like animals.

"Hey Nicks" I greet her as I grab an apple out of the fridge.

"crap we have to go Harmony"she screeches jumping off the counter hurting all of are sensitive ears.

We all jump up and head out the door so were not late to hell. Lets just say I got pushed five too many times and my brother Jason was left whimpering.

You would think living with me for so long would teach him a lesson about getting in my way and pushing me.

*******************

AUTHORS NOTE

I really hope you like it this is just kind of junk stuff to fill you in with some detail kinda set the background sorry this is my first story so I'm kinda just figuring stuff out so pleas vote and comment i would really appreciate it. Also this is my first story so it's probably going to be bad.