Chapter 6

Recap: "so princess when are you going to give up the you hate me act?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(HARMONY'S P.O.V)

"I.. It's not a act"

I said trying to sound strong instead it sounded shaky and unsure.

"Oh really"

Justin said with a cocky smile as he slowly took steps toward where I was standing.

Wait a minute... I'm naked and so is Justin ......

I finally looked at his form that was slowly coming closer to where I was in the middle of this beautiful field, just looking at his abs and the way his hair looks all messy was enough to make wetness pool in between my thighs. Which isn't surprising.

"Fuck off"

I say with as much confidence I can possibly muster being in this current god damn situation.

"I'm positive you really don't want me to do that"

Justin said taking large strides toward my making my body go stiff.

"And what makes you think I want to be with you after you pull this shit and last time I checked I'm just a good fuck"

I said with anger and sadness laced in my voice recalling Justin's words.

A growl came from Justin as he pushed me to the ground sandwiching me between his body and the soft grass.

"What makes me think that you want me is because you can't resist this"

Justin said

"Wait resist wha "

Mmmmm I let out a moan as Justin pushed his member closer to my core as he started to trail kisses down my body starting at my neck moving closer to my breast.

(CLIFFHANGER JK I WON'T DO THAT TO YOU GUYS)

Justin's mouth moved to my nipple swirling his tongue around making my whole body give in as I pushed my body closer to his body arching my back.

Suddenly justins mouth was off my breasts.

"Told you that you wanted me kitten"

Justin said as my eyes shot open as I was still in my haze.

"DAMN IT JUSTIN JUST FUCK ME ALREADY"

I screamed begging for some sort of release.

"Babe I'm not sure i like that type of language coming from you sweet lips tell me how much you want me"

Justin said as he stroked his member looking down at me.

"Oh god Justin shit we can't have sex in a field"

I said as I pushed his body off mine.

"AND WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE"

a very mad alpha Justin yelled with his dark lust filled eyes.

" Chill babe there's no way were not having sex today but I don't want to have sex in a field with rogues around"

I said honestly I really did want him but I wasn't about to be caught by rogues or worse someone from my pack.

"Fuck fine lets go "

Justin said looking pissed that he still had a hard on and it wasn't gonna be taken care of.

Justin grabbed my hand and threw me a shirt I'm guessing was his by the smell .

I pulled on the shirt as Justin slid on some basket ball shorts and resumed leading me to where ever the hell this man was taking me I mean I have no idea.

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sorry about it being short and It got published before I actually finished writing because of my editor but I'm working on my next chapter and it should come out Soon before January 6th ik it's a long time but I'm going the ought a lot one of my friends is dating my ex that I still have feelings for and there month anniversary is on my birthday which is January 6th so ya