5

Author's Note: I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. I have been crazy busy. I hope you enjoy!

Tyler's  POV:
"Would you like to join me?" she asks. I don't know what to say. As much as I would love to feel her warm and wet hands around my body I can't. I physically can't. It would just be me on my cripple bench and her bumping and grinding on me. This relationship can't be all her. If it's even a relationship. Everything has happened in the last 12 hours, but it feels like 12 months. My body is getting an adrenaline rush. I want more. More blood and more Jenny. There is a small creek. "He's back." I tell Jenny. "Who?" She asks. "Todd." I whisper way too loudly. "Fuck! What do you want me to do?" She half yells half whispers. I can't think of anything. We're gonna get caught. My mind is blank for once. Flashes of my mom's dead body scroll through my head. Holy shit. What have I done? I murdered someone. No, not just someone. I murdered my mother. "Jenny put your hair in a bun, and put this hat on, so it doesn't look wet." I literally have no idea what I'm doing. "Come with me!" I know what I'm doing is completely idiotic, but I wheel out of the bathroom and down the hall. Jenny follows. "Jesus Christ. Why the hell is your mom dead on the terrace." He screams and I literally can't think of anything, but The fact that I'm going to spend life in prison. "What now, Tyler?" What now? That's a good question. I don't respond. "Hey, evil genius, a plan would be helpful." She mutters as quietly as possible. "Tyler, I know your home. Get out here!" Todd raises his voice. "Fine, I'll think of something." Jenny runs out on the terrace. "Oh Todd, thank god you're here I was just about to call the cops. Tyler called me and said he was woken up to his mother's scream. He said he couldn't get out of bed ontim even to get to the phone and dial 911, so when he did make it too the phone, she was dead. Tyler,called me and I just got here. I was about to call the cops." She is so damn smart. "Why didn't you call the cops as soon as you heard." That piece of shit thinks this is an interrogation. "He didn't tell me what was wrong until I got here." She's the evil genius not me.