4

I have terrible writers block, so sorry for not updating for a few days. Enjoy the update.  Kiss, kiss, my children.

Jenny came by exactly 628 seconds later, she said ten minutes. I guess I don't mind mind as much with Jenny. It's better late than never. She leans in for a kiss. Her tongue seems to synchronize with mine. Everything between us is perfect. Todd hasn't left yet so she hides in my closet.

Once Todd leaves I wheel into my mom's room. "Hello honey how are you." She says as sweetly as possible.

"I'm fine mom, I have a surprise for you. Come over here!" I say nonchalantly.

"Of course honey. I'm actually pleasantly surprised. You have been so distant lately."

I tie the blind fold around her head. She keeps rambling on. Jenny walks in and grabs my mom and drags her out on the terrace. My mom goes silent in fear. Jenny holds the knife to my mom's throat.

"Would you like to do the honors, Tyler?" Jenny is so generous.

I grab the knife from Jenny's hand and slowly begin to slit my mom's throat. If only she would stop struggling, because then this would be easier for the both of us. I made sure to get every vein.

With her hands cupped, Jenny catches the blood pouring from my mom's throat. She then begins to lick my mom's neck for any remaining blood. I rub the blood in Jenny's hands all over my face and chest.

My mom's struggling stops and we leave the body there. Jenny rolls me back inside. "What about the body..." She worries. "You have no motive and I have no means. No one will suspect us."

Jenny turns on the shower and she undresses...