one: going to big hit

+ mina's p.o.v +

I look at the enormous building that laid in front of my feet. Taking deep breaths, I am finally able to reach the entrance.

"Here it is, my first day working for Big Hit," I said as I held the door handle tightly. It was Big Hit Entertainment... how could you not be nervous?

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" I heard a voice behind me, pushing me to the ground and scraping my knee. As I turned around, I saw a black van with news reporters and lights flashing around it. All I could hear was shouting and girls squealing. What the hell is going on? I quickly went inside the building to avoid any pictures. This is already enough bad luck for my first day of work.

I head to the front desk, revealing a lady that looks like she's in her 40's. She had light brown hair with a few light grey streaks with an elegant and formal feel to her presence.

"Hello, I have an appointment with Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk?" I said nervously, tapping my fingers on the counter. Just pronouncing his name gave me the chills and made me clench my teeth tightly.

"Name?" the receptionist asks sternly. I almost forgot my name because of my uneasiness.

I squeaked, "M-M-Mina. Lee Jae Mina"

The receptionist tells me to go to room D19. I walk down the bright hallway with white walls filled with artists from Big Hit, smiling and laughing. I finally reach the end of the hallway and stopped in front of the red elevator. I felt sick and anxious, wanting to go back home. I can't do this. I'm going to publicly embarrass myself and Mr. Bang will hate me forever. I just felt like crying in a hole, away from society. All of a sudden, I hear voices in my head when I went into the elevator. I thought I was crazy, but I realized that it was just the background music. It was soothing; a boy group was singing a song that sounded like no other. Closing my eyes as I listened to the lyrics meaningfully, I felt like everything was going to be okay.

"haega tteugi jeon saebyeogi

Because the dawn right before

gajang eoduunikka

the sun rises is the darkest

meon hutnare neon jigeumui

Even in the far future,

neol jeoldaero itji ma

never forget the you of right now

jigeum niga eodi seo itdeun

Wherever you are right now,

jamsi swieoganeun geosil ppun

you're just taking a break

pogihaji ma aljanha-

Don't give up, you know-"

-DING-

The sound when the elevator opened ruined my train of thought and was returned back to my train-wrecked reality.

I knock on the door lightly, trying to be as polite as possible. My heart was racing and my knees were shaking. I tried to breath in and out, but it only made me more nervous.

"Don't give up," the song from the elevator echoes in my head. In a matter of seconds, I was able to calm down with confidence.

I straighten my jacket and pat down my jeans. I wanted to look presentable in front of the person I have always wanted to work with. I tucked my dark brown hair behind my ears and took out another mint. I clear my throat and say, "Excuse me, can I come in?"

"Ah, you must be Mina. Please come in."

I stepped inside and was in awe at my surroundings. There was a crystal chandelier hanging right in the middle of this large spacious room with a desk underneath it. The desk was made out of glass filled with neatly stacks of paper. Behind it, sat a man in a white tuxedo with dark shades.

-------

HI IM GLORIA~! This is my first fanfic, so I hope you guys like it. Please give me some feedback on it so I can improve on my writing. I did this as a collab with a really good friend of mine, Aevery. Go and check her out sometime ^ Anyways, If you liked this fanfic so far, please vote or share it with a friend or two.

THANKS FOR READING <3