Chapter 5

Felix's Pov {New!!!!!!! Omg, hashtag new. XD I'm weird}

We all just looked at Jack and Jenna, she was close to his face, oh god Jack you messed up now! She did promise to not tell, "you guys aren't messing with me?" Jenna asked, we all shook our heads, "no, we aren't messing with you" I said, Marzia looked at me worriedly (I think I forgot to tell you that Marzia was there, did I forget?) I just smiled and went over to Mark who was standing beside Jack, but while I was walking I was pushed by the other mean kids.

"Ha! Your so weak, its really hilarious" they laughed, Jenna and Jack walked over to them and pushed them away while Marzia helped me up, "haters!" I yelled, the 'leader' of the little group started rough housing with Jack, it was obvious Jack didn't want to fight but something was going on, Jack was somehow blocked the punches with his arms, Jenna looked amazed and so did the rest of us, "you wimp! Take a punch!" The boy yelled, "no, I won't take your punches!" Jack said pushing the kid back, he fell on his butt, me and the other guys (Cry, Ken, Jenna, Marzia, Mark and Felix) chuckled, but Jack didn't, "Jack what's wrong?" Ken asked, Jack's eyes were glossy, "I've turned into one of them!" He said, "don't be dumb Jack, it was self defense" Mark said, bit the teacher came over and the kid Jack pushed started to fake cry, "Mrs. Fleming!! He hurt me!!!" The kid cried, me and the others stood shocked, "Sean! Go sit in the corner now!" She yelled, "you can't do that! It was self defense!" Mark said, Jack shook his head, "don't Mark" he said and went over to the timeout chair.

We all looked at each other, "wait his real name is Sean?" Jenna asked, "ya, he prefers Jack"  Cry spoke up, we all looked at Jack and frowned, "that wasn't fair! They started it!" Jenna said.

Cry's Pov (omg so much new!!!!!!)

"That wasn't fair! They started it!" Jenna said, "Jenna calm down" Marzia said walking over to her, "what if Jack is in more trouble than we thought?" I said, everyone froze and stared at me, "my gosh your right!" Felix said.

We all walked over to the timeout corner and sat our butts down in the corner, "if your in trouble, than we are too" Ken said, Jacks face shot up and looked at us, he wiped away his tears, "no you guys, I can't have you get in trouble as well" Jack said, "hey! Yes you can, we're all friends and friends stick together!" Marzia said.

This is 2/3 the last chapter is after this and I'm so so so SO SORRY I haven't been doing chapters, and I will have Zoella, Tyler Oakly, Matthias, Wade, Molly, Mandy, Superwoman, (Lilly I think is how u spell her name) Miranda Sings and Bob in the next chapter.

Bye warriors!!!!!!! Like a boss!!!
And stomp on dat star button like a boss

~Moon <3

Shout out!!!!!: Caroline13Moonwalker
I love love love her books