Chapter 2: First Day

THE BRITISH BAD BOY & ME

CHAPTER 2: First Day

 PIC OF FRANK CAMMARATA AS BEN ADAMS ON THE SIDE!!!! ---->>>>

I’LL UPDATE IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 5 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS!

CASSIE’S POV

 ** 4 Days Later **

“Cassie” I heard a faint whisper in my ear.

“Casssie, wake up” I heard the faint voice again.

“Cassie!” The voice exclaimed.

“Leave me aloneeeee.” I groaned as I turned the other way, trying to go back to sleep.

I heard her footsteps fade as water started running.

I sighed. What the hell is she doing?

And before I can even rub my eyes, she pours a cup of freezing cold water on me.

“MOM!” I exclaimed as I jumped up in my bed.

“What?” She asks with a innocent face.

“What the hell?!” I shouted.

“Watch your language. And next time, wake up when I tell you to. Now go take a shower. You have 45 minutes until your bus comes.” She said and placed the cup down before walking out the room.

I groaned as I flung my head back.

Wait.

Bus?

I cannot take a bus as the new girl. I’ll embarrass myself before I even get to the school.

“Wait! Why can’t I just drive your car? I have my license.” I asked

“You have a American license, Cassie. Not a England license.” She stated.

“Ugh. Well can you at least drive me?” I begged.

“Alright then. Well then you better get going. Your time was just cut 15 minutes shorter. Be ready in 30.” She smiled before going downstairs.

“Thanks mom!” I shouted at her.

She raised her coffee mug in the air with a thumbs up while continuing to walk downstairs.

So I closed my bedroom door before going into my bathroom and taking a quick shower.

I wrapped my towel around my body before going into my closet and drawers to find something to wear.

I smiled as I quickly grabbed a cream-colored tank top and my mustard colored jeans and folded them up to make them capris. Then I found one of my favorite blazers which was mustard colored, just like my pants and put it on. Then I added my multicolored floral round scarf and put it on with my blue stoned necklace. And then for my shoes I put on my all brown Sperry’s.

Sperry’s are the shit man. They’re my shit at least. I have like 5 pairs. In my opinion, they’re the cutest, comfiest, stylish shoes ever.

But as you can see, I’m a bit of a fashionista. And that’s probably the only thing I have in common with all these snobby British people.

But I don’t buy Prada and Michael Kors stuff. GOD, I wish I could but I can’t.

Like seriously, ain’t nobody got money for dat.

So legit, I go to all the cheap, clearance stores or at least the stores I can afford or my parents can afford.

My dad wasn’t exactly poor. Actually my dad had a lot of money. He’s the one who bought me the more than affordable clothes. And when I buy myself clothes, with my own money from my job, I’m the one who goes to the cheap stores.