The Truth Will Always Surface (Kinda Rated R)

The next morning everyone is out eating at PinkBerry. Lyaah and Prod are officaly going out but no one has told Prod about Lyaah texting another boy. They all are just waiting around for Lyaah's sister.

Prince: (whispering) What are we gonna do about Lyaah?

Roc: (whispering) I dont know, but we gotta think of something

Beauty: Soo, Lyaah! Tell me about your sister

Lyaah: Well, she is very-

<<<Someone walks over to the table and sits down>>>

??: Damn Lyaah you cant answer your phone!

Lyaah: Sorry sis, wait where is my phone?

Star: Uh, care to introduce us Lyaah?

Lyaah: Right, well this is my-

??- Im Regina, Lyaah's sister. Dont bother telling be about yourselves, i really dont have time for that.

Star: (grinning) Im Star, you know, OMG Girlz. So dont bother telling me you dont have time, when you just got here.

Regina: Interesting story, but can we leave? (getting up and walking away) This place smells of exotic hair dye.

Lyaah: (giggling and getting up) Dont forget the annoying weave lengths

Star: Oh hell naw! Who you talking to!

Regina: (leaving with Lyaah) Calm down blueberry, we wouldnt want you to get so mad, your hair turns back to its original color.

When everyone gets back to the hotel, Star is pissed at Regina. So she, the girls and Prod go out to explore around. They leave Regina and the rest of the boys home.

Regina: Your Ray right?

Ray: Yup, your Regina right?

Regina: (laughing and pushing him) Boy dont play! Like you could ever forget this

Ray: (smiling) Yeah, i dont think i could

Ray's POV- "Damn Regina is cute! She is looking to good. I know she likes me, and i like her, but i love Star. And i really dont wanna see Star kill this poor girl."

Regina's POV- "This Ray boy is super sexy! He looks good, but i dont really want him. I just wanna make that bitch, Star, mad. Lets see who gets the last laugh now blueberry"

The girls return. Lyaah leaves and shortly after, Regina does to. Ray exchanges numbers with her, but Star doesnt know. She is still pissed at Regina and cant stand her.

In Ray's & Star's Room

Star: Uh! I cant stand that bitch!

Ray: (trying to kiss her) Yeah, i know baby

Star: (pushing him away) Boy get off me. Im mad right now

Ray: Your always mad. Thats why this relationship aint going far

Star: (leaving) Bitch i dont care. You aint nobody

Ray: Uh! She always acts like that!

Ray decides that he is tired of Star always being mad at everyone. He decides to call someone for some support.

??: Hello?

Ray: Regina, its Ray

Regina: Oh hey cutie. Whats up?

Ray: (smiling) Nothing just missing you

Regina: Aww, why dont you just met me somewhere?

Ray: You name it, i'll be there