Chapter 17

Yesterday me and Ethan fixed things up, we arrived kian's and then they had to leave.

I woke up this morning really feeling it, i was happy for some reason. I went to my phone and checked my social media, on instagram i had tons of comments asking me if it was true that me an Kian are siblings.

"what" I mumbled shocked.
How did they find out?! I thought to myself.

I got up and went to make chocolate crepes that Mel loves. It was 11:33am. early.

I got everything done and I started to make the crepes when JC appeared on the kitchen.

"good morning" I said with a smile

"good morning, yumm. what is this smell?" he said coming to check what I was doing.

"I'm making breakfast, chocolate crepes for everybody" I said

"You're the best, you can live with us forever" he said and I laughed

"thank you, do you wanna help?" I asked him and he nodded.

he putted the plates in the table, orange juice for everyone.

I did 5 crepes for each and placed them on the plates while JC went to wake Kian up and when I got done I went to wake Mel up.

"I made chocolate crepes" I said when she finally woke up.

she jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen.

"Kian, do you know what I found out today when I was on Instagram?" I asked him when we were all eating.

"what?" he asks

"People already know that we are siblings, they are already asking me" I said and Kian looked at me

"I guess we're doing a Q&A today" he said

They we're ready to tell everyone that we are Siblings but I was nervous. They tweeted their fans to leave them questions while we got ready.

I took a bath and putted in high waisted shorts, a crop top and i did my make up. I putted my perfume and head upstairs to go film with them.

They had everything settled down and ready already and JJ was helping.

"Hello everybody, today we have a q&a dude" They both said with their voices and I laughed.

"We have a guest as you can see, introduce yourself" Kian said

"Hi, my name is Meghan" I said

"Aka Meg Lawley" Kian said

"yes" I replied

"Guys, she's my little sister, we only know each other for like 1/2 weeks and we already totally bound" Kian said putting an arm around me and pulling me into him.

"Yeah, they did" Jc said

"So guys, yes she's my sister, her name is Meg and she's 15, she's currently leaving with us, we just wanted to clear everything up" Kian said and i nodded.

We filmed the video and it was pretty fun.

"you know, I've always wanted to be a youtuber i was just too scared" I said and they looked at me.

We were done with the video and they went to edit the video, they wanted to upload it before we went out to lunch.

They got the video totally edited at 1:52pm but it would take around 2/3 hours to upload so we just decided to went for lunch out.

"Let's go to the mall" kian said

We ate lunch, it was pretty delicious. Kian payed for everyone.

"Just i'll be right back" Kian said when him and Jc arrived back at the table.

Jc sat down back at the table and Kian went somewhere.

* KIAN'S POV *

My sister is awesome, we totally bound and i feel like she has to stay with me, and i have to take care of her.

She told me today that she always wanted to be a Youtuber so I decided that I'm helping her to be a youtuber. I made an excuse and got out of lunch.

I went to best buy, because it was on the mall, and I bought her a Canon camera, so she can film her videos and become a youtuber.

We went back to the house and when she sat on the couch petting hazel i handed her the bag with a smile on.

* MEG'S POV *

" This is for you " i heard someone say when they got in front of me, i looked up and there was Kian smiling handing me a big bag.

"Oh my god, whats that?" I said basically yelling while getting up.

After Kian explaining everything to me i decided that i'm doing this. I'm starting to become a youtuber.

I called Ethan.

## Call on ##

"Guess what?" i said

"What baby?" he asks excited.

"Kian convinced me to become a youtuber, what do you think about that?" I asked him

"That's awesome baby" he says

"Are you okay?" i asked him because i was finding weird the fact that he was calling me baby way too many times.

"Yes" he answered.

"Well im going to shop for stuff for my room, do you want to come with me?" I asked Ethan and he got quite for a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys i have 2 new Fanfictions of the twins. Onde of Grayson and another of Ethan, you guys should check it out.