Chapter 24

## Meghan's POV ##

I was about to take a shower and get my pajamas on, when I got a facetime call. It was Mel.

"Hi gurl, whats up?" Mel asked me

"Look what i gooot" I said with a smile on my face and showed her my new dogs.

"Oh my god! They are soo cute! When did you get them?" She asked me.

"Today, about an hour ago" I said

"You're the luckiest girl man" she told me and I smiled.

We chatted for a couple more hours and I was always petting my dogs. I was really happy because they were adorable.

After a bit I decided to get some sleep.

~~ next day ~~

I woke up with a phone call. Ugh. 9:32am.

It was Kian.

"Whats up" I said with a sleepy voice.

"Were you sleeping?" He asked me.

"Nooo, I was just resting my eyes" I said being sarcastic.

"Oh, sorry" He said.

"So, what's the matter?" I asked him

"I want to know when you're coming home. Everytime something bad happens you always fly home. That's not the right way to do it. You gotta handle your problems the right way!" Kian said.

He was right. I always come to my dad when these kind of stuff happen. But I was just so tired of all that trouble. I just wanted to be okay with everyone.

"You're right. I just don't know how to solve my problems at the moment. I always gotta think twice and for a long time." I said

"Why don't you come back home? I'll help you solve your problems. I'm your brother and I wanna help you with these kind of stuff." He said.

I thought for like 1 minute. Kian was always asking me if I could hear him because I didn't say a word that minute.

"You're right. I have to stop doing this and face my problems. I'll just stay today with my dad and i'll try to hop on a plane tomorrow after lunch" I said.

I ended up talking with Kian and decided to go make breakfast for me and my dad. I got downstairs and my dad was about to leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked my dad.

"To work, I have work today" He said.

"Oh okay, when will you be home?" I asked him before he left.

"I don't know yet, we'll talk during the day" He said, winked at me and left.

I went to the kitchen and made some pancakes.

While I ate my breakfast I went and checked my social media. I decided to text Mel.

"Tomorrow after lunch i'll hop on a plane and get back to LA" I sent it.

I took a shower and got dressed. I decided to go on a little walk with my horses since it was my last day and it was a nice weather out.

After I got dressed I got my phone and went to the stable.

"Hi babys" I said when I got there because they started to shake their heads.

I pulled both of them out and got them ready.
I hopped on Texã and brang Abby along.

We went for a walk in that forest where Ethan found Texã, because it was actually a peaceful place and really pretty.

I was enjoying my life with my horses when I found a lake. I decided to go there with my horses. It was so pretty, it had a little bit of sand and then there was the lake.

I got out Texã and sad on a big rock and just started thinking what I was gonna do with Ethan. My horses just walked around until it was getting late because I started to get hungry.

On my walk home I saw a little puppy really scared, close to a tree. I couldn't resist. I got out of Abby and went close to the puppy. It was a German Shepherd.

"How the hell?!" I said really confused

I found it weird that, that kind of dog was abandoned. It was a girl and she needed a vet, because she seemed hurt in some point.

I decided to call my dad.

## Call On ##

"Hey dad" I said

"Yes hunny, whats up?" He asked

"I came for a walk with Texa and Abby, so I could ride them one last time, and I found a cute little puppy abandoned" I said

"Really? Is he in bad conditions?" My dad asked me

"I mean, she is not in bad conditions but is not in good also" I said

"Bring it over to the house. Does it have a bread?" My dad asked

"Yeah, she is a German Shepherd" I said

"Really? that's weird" He said admired.

"I know right, well see ya" I said and hung up

## Call Off ##

I picked up the dog and reminded that these are Ethan's favorite dogs that he always wanted.

I got on top of Abby really carefully so I wouldn't hurt the dog.

I got home and quickly called the vet to my house. While the vet didn't arrive I gave a quick bath to Abby and Texâ and got them on the field for them to play a bit.

Minutes after the Vet arrives. The vet actually thought It was for my horses but no.

"I was on a walk with the horses and found this dog really scared into a tree" I said

"I see, i see" she said touching the dog.

"I just wanna know if she is hurt or something because of how dirty she is, she might hurt herself on something" I said

The vet checked the dog real good.

"She is alright, the only thing that she got hurt was on her ear, as you can see she has dry blood on there, but she can hear, she only bleed." The vet said.

I thanked the Vet a lot and then she left. I got the dog inside and gave her a bath. She was really dirty.

My dogs went to play with her ride away.

I ate lunch and them just chilled the rest of the day until my dad arrived home.

"Hey sweetie" My dad said looking at me.

The dogs were all on top of me and my dad laughed at the situation.

I spoke with my dad. I told him how I was going back to LA tomorrow and how I wanted to give this dog to Ethan, even tho he doesn't deserve it.

My dad understood my point of view and he said that the dog should stay just a couple of days because we gotta have a lot of papers for the dog, specially if I wanted to get her out of state.

Me and my dad both hang out for the rest of the day. Our dinner was going to be pizza.
I booked my flight. It was going to be a long day off flights. My first flight was at 11am.

I got a call from Kian. I picked it up and we just talked about me going back to LA tomorrow.

It was already late and decided to go to bed because my dad tomorrow is going to be long.
I fell asleep thinking how I was gonna confront Ethan. The love of my life that has been disappointing me day to day.
__________________________________________

So guys, i finally uploaded!!!!!!!
Meg is really disappointed at Ethan but he is gonna get her back ?!
Wait to see
Love y'all